Indian Navy
Indian Navy Employee Review

Disciplined, Creative, productive, adventurous and proud feeling too.

September 23, 2019
I had spent a fruitful period of time in Indian Navy, which taught me to work and live efficiently in all circumstances at any part of the world. I would to like to perform my abilities, i gained from books and experience in my forthcoming endeavours to produce better result where ever I work.
April 5, 2021
Same role
Petty Officer Electrical Radio (Former Employee) - PAN INDIA
Must be chosen as a career.It is not a job ,it is service to the nation.While serving for the nation you build your career as well.And you are proud to be an Indian soldier.
February 6, 2021
Same role
Retd Navy Chief Petty officer Logistics (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Good experience to serve for nation, good adventure life at sea, good opportunity to develop your personality and attitude. Very well organized and displine life with Indian Navy.
February 3, 2021
Same location
Commander (Former Employee) - Kochi, Kerala
Meant for strong willed, hard working, secular and professional individuals. The life is hard where you could go without a weekend for a month, spend frequent time at sea away from young family members, yet its a life of satisfaction, all round grooming and adventure, especially if in the executive departments
Pros
Excellent training, adventurous, proud life, excellent facilities, free medical cover for entire life
Cons
Frequent seperation from family, moderate salary growth, early retirement age, have to learn new skills around 45-50 yrs age for new career post retirement
  1. Disciplined, Creative, productive, adventurous and proud feeling too.