Indian Navy
Indian Navy Employee Review

I have achieved lot of experiences and knowledge

September 23, 2018
Indian Navy makes my life perfect and settled. Its a great opportunity I have got to serve my country for 15 years. Hard life as well as good time in the service makes me learn lots.
April 5, 2021
Petty Officer Electrical Radio (Former Employee) - PAN INDIA
Must be chosen as a career.It is not a job ,it is service to the nation.While serving for the nation you build your career as well.And you are proud to be an Indian soldier.
March 10, 2021
Same location
Personnel Management & Technology Management (Former Employee) - India
The camaraderie and work life balance., the respect of the position, the patriotic ethos, and opportunities gallore!The managers always looked out for the young officers and brought out the best in them.
February 15, 2021
Master Chief Electrical Aircraft Artificer (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
I joined Indian Navy as an Artificer Apprentice. It is a 4 year training program. Seniors played crucial role in grooming the new recruits as per the highest traditions of artificers. This has resulted in developing highly skilled professionals who proved to be real assets both in Indian Navy and all walks of civil life. All other branches in Indian Navy look at Artificers with envy. The apprentice setup helps in developing top class sportsmen and professionals in this branch. Electrical,Mechanical and Hull Artificers are in the three main branches. From Electrical Artificers again aviation and submarine branches are formed. Similarly from Mechanical aviation and Submarine are sub branches. Hull Artificers deal with the ship body repairs and immediate repairs during damage caused. There are lot of opportunities to learn advanced aircraft system and to be move around nationally and internationally. The remuneration received for sea service was felt to be very low when compared to their counterparts in shipping. However overall it was a unique experience.
Pros
Free food and accommodation.
Cons
Sailing on board a war ship during monsoon season is very difficult.
  1. I have achieved lot of experiences and knowledge