Indian Navy
Indian Navy Employee Review

I learned in my service " well discipline "

December 17, 2019
Actually It is not a job, serving the nation with pride, it is one of the ARMED FORCES. It is not tolerate of any salaried employee. We are to sign to serving for 24*7 before entry the service
February 15, 2021
Same location
Master Chief Electrical Aircraft Artificer (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
I joined Indian Navy as an Artificer Apprentice. It is a 4 year training program. Seniors played crucial role in grooming the new recruits as per the highest traditions of artificers. This has resulted in developing highly skilled professionals who proved to be real assets both in Indian Navy and all walks of civil life. All other branches in Indian Navy look at Artificers with envy. The apprentice setup helps in developing top class sportsmen and professionals in this branch. Electrical,Mechanical and Hull Artificers are in the three main branches. From Electrical Artificers again aviation and submarine branches are formed. Similarly from Mechanical aviation and Submarine are sub branches. Hull Artificers deal with the ship body repairs and immediate repairs during damage caused. There are lot of opportunities to learn advanced aircraft system and to be move around nationally and internationally. The remuneration received for sea service was felt to be very low when compared to their counterparts in shipping. However overall it was a unique experience.
Pros
Free food and accommodation.
Cons
Sailing on board a war ship during monsoon season is very difficult.
November 9, 2020
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
It's my pleasure to serve my country. Performed many duties including Administration, Purchasing, Contracts, Budgeting, Security. Its a lifetime experience.
May 25, 2020
CHIEF HULL ARTIFICER (Former Employee) - Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
What better than serving the country, it was a privilege, it was the best experience of my life, the navy cares for you and gives you much more than what you deserve.
  1. I learned in my service " well discipline "