Indian Navy
Indian Navy Employee Review

It was great opportunity for me working in Indian Navy and for countary.

August 24, 2019
I have served Indian Navy as a sailor. It was really a great time of my life which I have spent in Indian navy. I have served in Navy as Store Sailor of logistics branch. Which deals with materials, stores required for maintenance of ships and upkeep others ships requirements for provisioning onboard ships and establishment time to time.
April 5, 2021
Same role
Petty Officer Electrical Radio (Former Employee) - PAN INDIA
Must be chosen as a career.It is not a job ,it is service to the nation.While serving for the nation you build your career as well.And you are proud to be an Indian soldier.
February 6, 2021
Same role
Retd Navy Chief Petty officer Logistics (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Good experience to serve for nation, good adventure life at sea, good opportunity to develop your personality and attitude. Very well organized and displine life with Indian Navy.
February 15, 2021
Same location
Master Chief Electrical Aircraft Artificer (Former Employee) - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
I joined Indian Navy as an Artificer Apprentice. It is a 4 year training program. Seniors played crucial role in grooming the new recruits as per the highest traditions of artificers. This has resulted in developing highly skilled professionals who proved to be real assets both in Indian Navy and all walks of civil life. All other branches in Indian Navy look at Artificers with envy. The apprentice setup helps in developing top class sportsmen and professionals in this branch. Electrical,Mechanical and Hull Artificers are in the three main branches. From Electrical Artificers again aviation and submarine branches are formed. Similarly from Mechanical aviation and Submarine are sub branches. Hull Artificers deal with the ship body repairs and immediate repairs during damage caused. There are lot of opportunities to learn advanced aircraft system and to be move around nationally and internationally. The remuneration received for sea service was felt to be very low when compared to their counterparts in shipping. However overall it was a unique experience.
Pros
Free food and accommodation.
Cons
Sailing on board a war ship during monsoon season is very difficult.
  1. It was great opportunity for me working in Indian Navy and for countary.