Indian Navy
Indian Navy Employee Review

Overall Excellent Job

March 7, 2020
Excellent Job. Great opportunity to learn and perform. Challenging Tasks. Excellent personal life style. Several amenities and facilities. Good leadership and management. Service to nation.
February 3, 2021
Commander (Former Employee) - Kochi, Kerala
Meant for strong willed, hard working, secular and professional individuals. The life is hard where you could go without a weekend for a month, spend frequent time at sea away from young family members, yet its a life of satisfaction, all round grooming and adventure, especially if in the executive departments
Pros
Excellent training, adventurous, proud life, excellent facilities, free medical cover for entire life
Cons
Frequent seperation from family, moderate salary growth, early retirement age, have to learn new skills around 45-50 yrs age for new career post retirement
September 23, 2019
Store Petty Officer (Former Employee) - Kochi, Kerala
I had spent a fruitful period of time in Indian Navy, which taught me to work and live efficiently in all circumstances at any part of the world. I would to like to perform my abilities, i gained from books and experience in my forthcoming endeavours to produce better result where ever I work.
September 14, 2018
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Kochi, Kerala
Indian Navy once joined will mould you to a new person, who is capable of 1.facing any challenge without fear. 2. Winning any adverse situations with self confidence. 3. Offer himself before nation without a second thought. 4. Mastering the necessity of team work. 5. Understanding the nature of work and duty specification with planned training curriculum and job orientations.
  1. Overall Excellent Job