Indian Navy
Indian Navy Employee Review

productive at work place and provide with good

November 14, 2015
Every day start with some problem,which needs very active remedy to solve the problem.Every problems are different and needs special concern to solve.Management does not help or hear the problem.just delaying statics will not help always.When office grew the people also grew thats it.
June 16, 2016
Same role
Administrative Officer, Dept Head of Engineering (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Over the years Indian Navy has provided me an excellent platform to train myself to handle complex and formidable tasks single handedly and has nurtured a positive attitude in my approach towards work during severe pressure and stress conditions. The vast and rich experience in the field of Mechanical/Marine Engineering with managerial skills, strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude with devoted and conscious work ethics has enabled me to adapt myself to new roles and challenging situations with relative ease.
Pros
free accommodation, food, medical LTC
Cons
24 hours bound
April 24, 2020
Same location
Petty Officer (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Feeling proud for serving the nation. I'll continue this process in other ways after this. Learnt lot of things in this time period. Built up confidence level that i can do anything and any where.
November 13, 2017
Same location
Business Development/ Customer service (Former Employee) - chennai
no words to describe te defence forces its dream come true after serving in uniform services nothing can be compared to Indian armed forces displine/ respect/ courage/ go getting attitude are the best leassons which i have learnt from my tenure in forces
  1. productive at work place and provide with good