Indian Navy
Indian Navy Employee Review

Very good organisation , serving country in efficient manner

September 7, 2019
-Duty is little bit hard - I became a good engineer in navy - it has very good military management with proper discipline - ship sailing at rough sea with very hard work under immense mantle pressure is hardest part of the job
February 23, 2014
Same role
aircraft maintenance engineer (Current Employee) - Visakhapatanam, Andra pardesh
• Present working as a Chief Petty Officer in INDIAN NAVY where I have 15 years of experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Assistant Manager). • Worked on Various Avionics Automatic Test Equipment. • Worked on LCA NAVY Project for communication and navigation equipment and for ELTA Radar which was fitted on LCA Aircraft. Closely involved on LCA Navy Aircraft project in its Development process. • Involved in various modifications and testing of communication and navigation systems on Dornier Aircraft. • Worked as a Team leader to handle Various Tasks related to technical work and administrative work. • One year of experience as apprentice in Deltron Ltd Chandigarh as a PCB tester.
May 16, 2021
Admin/ clerical/ security/sales educational (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra, Visakhapatnam AP,
Indian Navy is a government body a wing of defence. My experience in work was very nice in Indian Navy. The job of pride as service to the nation. It develops patriotism and sacrifice for the nation.
Pros
Free Meal, Free clothing, Free traveling, Defence canteen facilities, etc.
Cons
24 hrs Duty
May 14, 2021
Sailor Engineering Mechanic (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I joined as a sailor in 1973 ,I had 10 years engagement after training ,.I was very young ,had no idea about future planning .I left after ten years ,it was a mistake .I suggest that who so ever join either improve higher qualification during service if he wish to leave after 15 years and or continue service till gets honorary rank..
Cons
24 hours duty, you are soldier bound to defend country..
  1. Very good organisation , serving country in efficient manner