Indian Navy
Indian Navy Employee Review

Very much productive and supportive workplace

July 24, 2018
Somedays are hard and some are normal . Depending on the workload n necessity. But great pleasure in work.i learned a great lesson that when you finished your work, at the end of the day u dont have any reason to regret for not making your day special.everything is organised but at some place you hv to manage urself for better results in work.
May 21, 2021
All India As Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Indian Navy is a very good service for the youngers. You feel energetic and proud to serve the country. You will see many other countries while serving the Indian Navy.
Pros
Free lunch and Medical facilities
Cons
Charming life
May 16, 2021
Same location
Admin/ clerical/ security/sales educational (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra, Visakhapatnam AP,
Indian Navy is a government body a wing of defence. My experience in work was very nice in Indian Navy. The job of pride as service to the nation. It develops patriotism and sacrifice for the nation.
Pros
Free Meal, Free clothing, Free traveling, Defence canteen facilities, etc.
Cons
24 hrs Duty
May 14, 2021
Sailor Engineering Mechanic (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I joined as a sailor in 1973 ,I had 10 years engagement after training ,.I was very young ,had no idea about future planning .I left after ten years ,it was a mistake .I suggest that who so ever join either improve higher qualification during service if he wish to leave after 15 years and or continue service till gets honorary rank..
Cons
24 hours duty, you are soldier bound to defend country..
  1. Very much productive and supportive workplace