Indian Navy

Indian Navy Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Good experience to serve for nation, good adventure life at sea, good opportunity to develop your personality and attitude. Very well organized and displine life with Indian Navy.
Spent 29 years with great enthusiasm and happiness. The organisation is well balanced and take cares of everything which an individual want in his life.
White uniform, ship, submarine and aircraft, endless sea with low and high tide and ship with roll and pitch, people from all over the country, duty and sailing.
It was a pride to wear that white uniform and worked with one of the largest and powerful force in the world. I enjoyed the mix culture and climate of entire India including Andaman & Nicobar. I visited abroad twice during my tenure. Jai Hind
Navy helped me a lot , I learned discipline, dedication , working in stress, be a motivated person , be first to take up tasks and accomplishing them in time.
Indian Navy is the best They produce the best and skillful sailors in the world they make you superman, you have to do everything they asked, they give you a lot of certificates, but there is no use of that if you have the capabilities than only you can get a job after retirement from Navy.
Pros
Free food and medical
Cons
24 hours service
Proud to be a part of the Indian Armed Forces and also to serve my nation. Had many memories which cannot be explained in words. Enjoyed every part of my service engagements.
Positive attitude to save the nation from enemy either in Land, Air or water(deployed by Authority). In addition rescue and relief, counter Insurgency, bomb disposable and VVIP Security Ops.
a place suitable to work if you wish lead a adventurous life and want to stand out of common man. The basics for living is provided for self and dependents
Pros
food, shelter, clothing, medical facilities are provided free of cost
Cons
sailing for months
15 yrs of intense service India navy. I worked verious post. Security officer, security manager, and management of man and materials. I m expert of dealing with weapons.
The Indian Navy develops effective disciplined leadership at all levels, highly motivates the skilled professionals that makes the Navy a taut, efficient and Happy force.
Loneliness always been there. So not suitable for home sick people..Good for hungry people. Salary is normal as 7th pay commission and always on time. Overall moderate service.
The Indian Navy is a Military Service. Life in the Navy is very good, perform multi tasked work and sacrificed which will make you physically fit and mentally strong. It is not a job - it is Patrolism and integrity. Comparing with other fields, salary is less. But lot of benefits is there which you will not get anywhere. I am very proud to serve in Indian Navy for nation.
I have served in Indian Navy for 15 years and I am very thankful to Indian Navy to give me such good experience. I really love the work culture and the discipline in Indian Navy.
Pros
Safety in Every Field
Cons
Long Working hours
Job satisfaction and attributes such as Responsibility, technically productive, fun and adventure. Taking pride for being productive for national security work by us.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Stresslevels are high
Very good service for making a platform for young people's.. very good salary package, free accommodation and food, free medical facility also available for family of the serving...
A great place to work at lower levels. Not so much up the food chain. Responsibility and independence are given at a very young age and growth is mostly fair
I would like to give me your opportunity in indian navy branch. so I will do that work in my best experience to in my hard work. Indian navy is my carrier.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
Amazing experience beyond boundaries. Challenging career. An excellent opportunity to prove yourself. Proud to be a part of this organisation. After retirement benefits are helpful.
It was a Govenment job with all the benefits one can think in those days about45 years back.It taught me the table manners. Got different types of training . Gunnery, Communication, Torpedo antisubmarine and various other trainings in Naval Acadamy for two years.
Pros
Enormas benefits including first class travel etc.
Cons
In case of war you got to be ready for extremes.
I have loved every second working in the Navy serving my country. I have served with some of the best in the cadre and had the opportunity to be a part of a few humanitarian operations. Overall it was a good tenure.