Indian Navy

Indian Navy Employee Reviews in Vasco Da Gama, Goa

Thank you very much. It was great pleasure to join Indian Navy. We loved it and the Navy has given us lot of opportunities to fulfill our next inning.
Flexibility with work, work from home options. Easy getting leaves and employee friendly policies. I have been working at Indian Navy (for almost 30 years) Pros Fast paced work Family atmosphere Leadership team truly cares about you as a person and not just an employee. You are able to excel in your position if you work for it. Cons Sometimes there are communication issues between departments. Advice to Management Keep up the amazing work!
Pros
Proper 9-5 job, with an hour or two for interval/Lunch, Used to get holidays whenever I required in emergency
Cons
communication issues
A service where a Man stands for a Man. Very active life with many types of mission and chance to help Humans...the best part
1.Last year 31.12.2012 i was working at dispersal on aircraft .There was a typical defect came and I was working till 11.00 pm, although we planned to near year together. 2.service before self. 3.One have to sacrifice himself for other. 4.so cooperative and friendly. 5. all the jobs are looks easy when there is a friendly atmosphere created. 6. I enjoyed every day every job as challenge so i enjoyed all the job every time.
Pros
barakhana
Cons
annual inspection
10 Years of Experience in Naval Aviation in various levels, which includes administrative, Hands on experience on Aircraft systems such as Airframe, Aero-Engines, Flying control systems, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems, Fuel systems and Air-conditioning systems, Maintenance of test equipments, safety and fire fighting Equipments, Inventory control Management, Manpower planning, Office administration, Logistic support and Training of personal to take up any challenging and fulfilling assignment in Industrial Workshops. I can play key team player in big projects, as well as I can handle departmental activities independently. I have sound knowledge of relevant field, quick & continuous learning ability, punctuality, discipline & regularity, willingness to take new responsibilities as well as good communicating skills.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indian Navy?