Indian Navy

Indian Navy Employee Reviews for Commissioned Officer

It is always a pride serving a nation. Receiving awards for the contribution is a feather on a hat. Work life balance is little low but, family is well protected and taken well care of in our absense.
Pros
National service
Cons
Family life
Indian navy was foundational to my growth and experience in Maintenance process and people. Great people at work consistent delivery of standards . Best place to begin work.
Pros
Standard compliance
Cons
Very Rigid execution
Adventures working in Indian Navy in various operations like Spring Ex, Piracy operations, Tsunami operations & Good will visits in 19 Countries. The most valuable was Discipline. Strong leadership qualities, analytic and motivate staff. The hardest to be away form India for 6 to 8 months for various exercises at Sea. The most enjoyable to visit various countries for Goodwill visit.
This employer was an active Govt. (defense) employer. Managed by many and run as per the books and brains of individual nature. Overall experience was good as I could enhance my technical qualifications and experiences But the sea going life was tough and I was mostly kept onboard vessels in the name of technical staff. Hence, enjoyed lesser shore based life.
Pros
Lot of learnings, exposure to multi cultural environment as India is highly diversified over the culture and language
Cons
Defense Life
Sincerity and enjoyable work place. Honesty in work. Social justice & peacefull at work place.
Pros
Job with Enjoyable