Indian Navy

Indian Navy Employee Reviews for Electrical Engineer

Every where one has to work. Let us work for nation and be proud of it. After initial bond, one deserves the pension which will in turn support through out the remaining carrier. What I am today is moulded by Indian Navy, I respect it from the depth of my heart. Jai hind.
A place to work very proudly and it is a very challenging job to work at sea. Encouraging environment and it is the hardest part of the job. Indian Navy a workplace where people find pride to work . The most enjoyable job of my life.
Management is poor peer pressure of unwanted things improve passions. Learned hard work and dedication growth is very less limited salery even if u work beyond time..less apriciation by Senior even if all done great
Pros
Unwanted pressure of disciplines
Cons
Unknown flexible decision to follow without view or argument
Life in the navy was very challenging and equally fulfilling. it shapes an individual with essential skills required to conquer the world. the day starts very early and interesting part is that sometimes it extends beyond 24 hours without even feeling tired. thanks to the comradeship that exists in the forces. it really never mattered to me if the job in hand was mine or belonged to someone else as long as completing it is concerned. the teamwork was always there to be seen.
Pros
Job Security, Free food, clothing and accomodation, a safe and secure environment for the sailor and his family.
Cons
Long sailings, no communication with friends and family for days together.
No comments pls, I am satisfied with my present job... My days in IN taught me to be tough and readiness to accept challenging jobs. So I am here till Dec 2013....