Indian Navy logo
Indian Navy

Indian Navy Employee Reviews for Executive

Work-Life Balance

adventure

I have served in Indian Navy for 15 years and 01 days. over this span of time i have served onboard various warships including INS Vikaramditya the most prestigious warship of indian navy and shore establishments. I have learned a lot from Indian Naval Service,from a boy i became man, who walks keeping hids head high with pride. This span of time is the most adventurous in my life. I sailed on high seas, working long hours all that an amazing experience. a grand salute

Pros

all for one and one for all

Cons

less time for family and finacial advancements

Work with glory and proud

I have sailed for 310 days for an exercise at Pearl Harbour. I have learned how to make intelligence report, managing the department, trained the new comers about Electronic warefare systems. That was an awesome expirience.

Most Challenging and satisfying

Amazing work culture and regular opportunity for potential up-gradation. Gives full independence to perform and deliver . The organisational set up facilitates a very healthy balance between work life, family and social life. The concept of camaraderie is outstanding.

Pros

Great Opportunities

Cons

Regular Relocations

balanced work and personal life

Work is well defined. A relation with juniors and seniors and fellow colleagues is maintained. Hardest part is to understand the work given and distributing it well among co workers keeping in mind their age and seniority. Most enjoyable part of the job is when work is completed and also there is absolutely no hesitation in asking a junior/senior for help.

workload and great responsibility

after completing the work of the day if u get another work that is not your part of job that creating bourden. but the management never ask u about your past work u have did so strong will power to be kept in heart for that. but also the enjoyable part is that you keep stay some time without any job that is not decided by the authority.

Pros

free breakfast, lunch and dinner

Cons

24 hrs

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indian Navy?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indian Navy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6