Indian Navy

Indian Navy Employee Reviews for Maintenance Person

Spent 29 years with great enthusiasm and happiness. The organisation is well balanced and take cares of everything which an individual want in his life.
i m working with silver touch technologie as a developer. my rating is 3 bcz development works are less. but there are employers are familiar and motivate for learn new.
It is a good learning experience and a challangeing place to work.A lot of things which is required for your future can be learnt here.Overall I am proud to work with a finest organisation of our country.
Many new buildings have constructed under my supervision, checking of inventories as per contract agreement is my responsibility. Visit to constructional site everyday for checking. Works on electrical power switch board. . When arranging alone for vvip visit. . Patient and controlling of anxiousness . Skill, leadership, timeline, work done with available resources. . Always cooperative . Not allowing junior to do overtime when its requires. . Job satisfaction at the last in all personnel face
Pros
Playing at ground in free time
Cons
Giving instruction to trainees
At present carryout duty as ASO Reliance Communication at Golani ,Vasai (E)I am learned that you just follow the SOP as mention to the company. You work together with co-workers but when they cheating to the company informed to the senior.The hardest part is speaking truth. the most enjoyable part is work with hard wokship, enjoy of your work with enthusiasm.
Pros
Free conveyance pick up and drop
Cons
Maximum 08 hours
fo9r physically fit and mentally toughall round traininggood place to work