Indian Navy

Indian Navy Employee Reviews for Petty Officer

Must be chosen as a career.It is not a job ,it is service to the nation.While serving for the nation you build your career as well.And you are proud to be an Indian soldier.
Good experience to serve for nation, good adventure life at sea, good opportunity to develop your personality and attitude. Very well organized and displine life with Indian Navy.
Be pantual,trustworthy,in time,job on time I learned from service.Manage all the related stores, manpower,safety and securityFriendly workplace cultureDoing task assigned by seniors with our course-mates
Pros
Free fooding, Accomodation (for family), Children education allowance, Canteen, Hospital, Transport allowance, Etc
Cons
Long hours with compensation on next day
Indian Navy gives you an ocean of opportunities to explore experienced and get it mastered on world-class technology. It provides you with a very good platform to learn and showcase all your abilities and talent. IT gives you a platform not only to improve your skills but helps in developing confidence and patriotism towards the holy motherland. it's an immense experience I can say every Indian must go through if given an opportunity. I am proud to be a part of it and have served the nation for 15 good years. Jai Hind !!
One has to be a self-learner in the Indian Navy when it comes to career advancement as there is nothing of that sort is taught. The training one receives is adequate enough to perform tasks expected from an employee. As most sailors retire very young (32 - 35 years) they need to be prepared to resettle in civilian life. But the Navy lacks any training program to prepare its outgoing sailors. In fact, the certificate/s provided at the end of the tenure is not suitable for the corporate environment. This becomes particularly difficult when applying for overseas jobs.
Pros
Possible to join at a young age
Cons
Chances of promotion after certain rank and extension of service are challenges
As defence services are known to be difficult and stressful at all the time. No working time is fixed even for a single day. Life at sea is challenging. No job security, no family life Good things Had opportunity to visit so many countries on government expenses It's feels pride when in uniform Physical fitness always maintained dueservice
worked 15 years in Indian navy. have worked in Executive Operations, Administrative, security, liaison and logistics management. I have learned to organize work/ liaison with different communities, state people to work comprehensively towards achieving goal.
If u are willing to serve nation then only join indian navy. Its a military organisation. Best option to serve india. Here, service before self. Jai hind
Feeling proud for serving the nation. I'll continue this process in other ways after this. Learnt lot of things in this time period. Built up confidence level that i can do anything and any where.
It's pride to serve for Nation.. A work culture of perfect Discipline . U learn to work as a Team. A complete transformation of Attitude towards life.. complete security of job with added benefits. A
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indian Navy?
Nice job for adventure lovers, Work and family balance is very poor. Very stressed work culture. Working hours are becoming longer. ẞssssdsssssdddsddddd
Good and full of adventures A nice organization to serve with for safeguarding our country, from sea borne threats. Various professional team are there ti manage the overall team work
Indian Navy is really a very well disciplined and professional force...it really gives superb platform to all the youngster who want to serve for the Nation and for the county people.
Cons
Average working hours
It is a very wide experience in life and work culture. Very adventurous activities involved there is no work repeat felt.I always advised to all youths to have join in any armed forces like navy to survive in future.
good
Cons
nice
Job at the Indian Navy is amazing in the sense that you get the opportunity to meet people of different regions, strata, religions. The most I loved was the brotherhood of colleagues.
THE INDIAN NAVY NEEDS THE PEOPLE WHO IS PHYCALLY FIT , MENTALY TOUGH WITH VERY HIGH Patience to work in all types of environment and omini directional work as well as multiple types of requirements.
You will have a wonderful fast paced experience there. Daily work itself is a challenge which will push you to your mental and physical limits. After all you wont regret being part of such a wonderful organisation.
It was a pride to wear that white uniform and worked with one of the largest and powerful force in the world. I enjoyed the mix culture and climate of entire India including Andaman & Nicobar. I visited abroad twice during my tenure. Jai Hind
I had spent a fruitful period of time in Indian Navy, which taught me to work and live efficiently in all circumstances at any part of the world. I would to like to perform my abilities, i gained from books and experience in my forthcoming endeavours to produce better result where ever I work.
Job of Indian navy is pride fr every youth of our country. Firstly they teaches us selfdependencey thereafter how to project yourself in discipline manner with time bound. Loyalty nd trustworthy is main weapons fr every naval personnel.
I have served Indian Navy as a sailor. It was really a great time of my life which I have spent in Indian navy. I have served in Navy as Store Sailor of logistics branch. Which deals with materials, stores required for maintenance of ships and upkeep others ships requirements for provisioning onboard ships and establishment time to time.