Indian Navy

Indian Navy Employee Reviews for Petty Officer

Must be chosen as a career.It is not a job ,it is service to the nation.While serving for the nation you build your career as well.And you are proud to be an Indian soldier.
Develops the mental toughness, builds your physical agility and shapes the bright future of the soldier. One of the finest service to work for in the modern arena.
Exposure to latest defence technologies,disater management,security management,fire & safety management,environment & health safety management, multi ethnical culture,team works,sports & handsome pay and allowances are some unmatched key factors with any other organised sectors of the country which makes Navy one of the most sought after job.
Pros
free fooding, lodging & clothing
Cons
unexpected assignments
Nice organisation to work as a team. A very good divisional system to resolve our requirement easily. The hardest part of job is transfer from one place to other.
It is a honourable career which provides good professional and mental shaping for youth and youngsters. Profiled experience of mental toughness and strength.
I have served in Indian NAVY for 15 years and my each day in service played vital role to develop my personality A very high moral and disciplined working environment and dedication and commitment towords work assigned to.
Pros
HRA/Money in Lieu of Ration Life time free Medical facility
Cons
Annual Leave And Casual Leave
Indeed being in Indian Navy was very adventurous .It inculcated discipline and work culture with service before self motto. Indian Navy made me a very disciplined and hard worker and a MULTITASKING EXPERT. It made me to give best for any organization . It taught me Loyalty and honesty with utmost sincerity and punctuality. Always consider every person in your team valuable and take everyone together. Unity and Team work is must for success of any organization.
Pros
Free clothing, FREE MEDICAL for Self and Dependents, Pension, Ltc, FREE FOOD and Accommodation.
Cons
24 hours Contract, Routine not Fixed.
First job in my life. Transformed myself from a college going student to an military professional. Got all the opportunities for betterment in career.
Perfectly managed and balanced organisation of country.the hardest part of job is never ending quality of work and the most enjoyable is satisfication.
Pros
always free
Cons
alway long from morning 8 to till never ending
the overall review is that the defense provides a managerial skill and a pioneering leadership as the situation arises in the conditions around yourself and day to day a learning skills with among the various people across the country and a good working place forming a family platform and good people to entrust with.
Pros
challenging life
The Indian Navy is a great opportunity to serve for Nation, here all thinks are with discipline and how to survive him self. It was very good experiences and any think, any where do food job .
One of the best organization to serve with. Navy gives me pride. Inculcated n no. Of skills in me. Was a high school pass out when I joined Navy with an initial engagement of 15 years. Now I'm about to complete my initial engagement with Navy and with this period, I'm a graduate mechanical engineer, do have a graduation in marine technology. Rest my resume says it all.
Pros
Unmatched pride, brotherhood, uniform.
Cons
Job security.
an enthusiasm you attain from the field and the ship could take for a ride through out your career, its an asset and molder of the life you achieved everi
Secret .. ideal enthusiastic work places. good to learn things about all areas knowledge and skills. Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering - learn by exposure.
good to work with such a three dimension force. Makes you mentally tough, physically stronger. Makes you to work in adverse situation also. Brings the best out of you.
Navy means life to me navy is all about aerving the nation with utmost sincerity, courage, discipline and our duty towards our morherland loved its mutual respect and tought what ever I know
Pros
Perks and previlidges
Cons
Na
Working culture will and discipline and time punctuality will always be there and co opertion among the tradesmen will be given to complete the task at given time
Day at work - Exciting Learned - Discipline and management in crucial times Management - Yes Workplace culture - Do or die Hardest part - Striving for acheving Goals Enjoyable part - Team Work, & Team Spirit
motivated and self professionalism service before self self explanatory well groomed management planned and thorough welfare
As all of us have the great honor & respect for the armed forces. Yes, I was lucky to be part of the Indian Navy from 1988 to 2006. life was full of challenges, but that's why a solider trained for :-)
I worked here for 15 years and full fill my dream. I recommend students to give first choice to join the Indian navy. I felt proud to work in Indian Navy.