Indian Navy

Indian Navy Employee Reviews

Must be chosen as a career.It is not a job ,it is service to the nation.While serving for the nation you build your career as well.And you are proud to be an Indian soldier.
Good life motivation, lot of things to learn about life, making good disciplined, working culture is very good, good challenges, good platform to build a good personality
A great place to learn, experiment and take challenges head on. One handles a varied portfolios every 2-3 years. The environment created along with culture is very disciplined as well as demanding. However, the welfare measures are commensurate to the demand of service. Overall a great organization to serve with involvement of pride.
Pros
A pride to serve the nation
Cons
Demanding and stressful
learned good management and disciplined.worked hard and gets rewards .good job everybody to join the indian navy but before this read all information about it.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
24 hrs job
Worked as a security - in - charge with fire safety in Indian Navy from 2002 to 2017. I learned a lot of about security and fire safety in Navy, I worked in ship as well as in base and carried out a various types of duties.
I enjoyed a lot working in Indian Navy.Navy gave me path to my career.I traveled all over India and worked with the people of different region. I learnt about culture and tradition of different state.
A place to work very proudly and it is a very challenging job to work at sea. Encouraging environment and it is the hardest part of the job. Indian Navy a workplace where people find pride to work . The most enjoyable job of my life.
i m working with silver touch technologie as a developer. my rating is 3 bcz development works are less. but there are employers are familiar and motivate for learn new.
Enjoyed 15 years service in Indian Navy as technical hand and also employed as PA to Electrical officer during last 5 years tenure. I gained well experience in secretary/store keeping/procurement/admin/and all source of admin and electrical electronics jobs.
Working in Indian armed forces is a pride.I had serve in Indian Naval Academy, Naval engineering college and various ships. Ultimately I had job security and security of my family too.It was a great experience in White Uniform.
Pros
Safety and security of family
Cons
Frequent transfers
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indian Navy?
The Indian Navyis a technology-driven force with its ships and submarine fitted with cutting edge equipment.As a Technical Junior Commissioned Officer, opportunities existsto work with advanced Engineering Equipment. In addition, huge opportunities exist to work in Repair Yards, Maintenance Units, Design Units and Production organizations.
Pros
Full security
Somedays are hard and some are normal . Depending on the workload n necessity. But great pleasure in work.i learned a great lesson that when you finished your work, at the end of the day u dont have any reason to regret for not making your day special.everything is organised but at some place you hv to manage urself for better results in work.
The best among the Indian armed forces it takes the immense care n training in moulding its men to become the best fighter and leader in any sphere of life.Always owed to Indian Navy for making me the best human being and nurturing the leadership qualities in me. Shano Varuna.
Depending on the mission, a deployed Navy group of ships features embarked Marine Corps infantry and aircraft as well as submarines and Navy aircraft carriers. Most Navy deployments feature high states of activity where intense at-sea warfare training is accomplished.
Indian Navy is a defance force.they teach as professional work,they give as all madical benefits,they give as good health,free food free accommodation
Pros
All benefits are free
Cons
Good health care ect.
Excellent all Discipline. Whatever I am today due to Indian Navy only. Bravo Zulu. In my opinion everyone should join Armed forces for at least 5 years.
Excellent exposure to the highly sophisticated equipment and machinery, extremely disciplined force. Navy train their men multi dimensional, ie professional, military leadership, management, basic firefighting and damage control, weapon firing( small arms) Military drills etc. Professional training is extremely good with maximum emphasis on practical.Maintenance and operation on Main propulsion, generators, ACs, control systems, hydraulic systems of very high capacity.
Pros
good pay and perks, job satisfaction
Cons
very less family life
Indian Navy is the fifth largest Navy in the world with TRIAD capability. Opportunities offered are enormous in the technical, operational administrative and man mangement areas. The experience gained inthenvay would make one a complete man
Pros
Very Satisfying Career
Cons
One would get spoiled with perks and priveleges with limitted monetary compensation
Working in the defence forces will make anyone a perfect gentleman who will be capable of facing any challenging situation at anytime. Overall it's very adventurous and fine tuned service
One of the finest organisation of India Armed Forces, this is the only three dimensional Force of the military services which can fight on land in Air and At Sea.
learned a lot from the last organisation as well asexperience fromthe seniors of thedepartment. it gave me a skilled experience and a strong built for mentally as well physically determind
  1. Employee Reviews