Indian Navy

Indian Navy Employee Reviews

Must be chosen as a career.It is not a job ,it is service to the nation.While serving for the nation you build your career as well.And you are proud to be an Indian soldier.
Feeling proud for serving the nation. I'll continue this process in other ways after this. Learnt lot of things in this time period. Built up confidence level that i can do anything and any where.
Thank you very much. It was great pleasure to join Indian Navy. We loved it and the Navy has given us lot of opportunities to fulfill our next inning.
A place of more stress and hard workmanship, diurnal environment and food supplied is worse of all. The most enjoyable part of life there is weekly cinemas. What I learned the most is good team work and managing day to day routine.
It's pride to serve for Nation.. A work culture of perfect Discipline . U learn to work as a Team. A complete transformation of Attitude towards life.. complete security of job with added benefits. A
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Nice job for adventure lovers, Work and family balance is very poor. Very stressed work culture. Working hours are becoming longer. ẞssssdsssssdddsddddd
Every where one has to work. Let us work for nation and be proud of it. After initial bond, one deserves the pension which will in turn support through out the remaining carrier. What I am today is moulded by Indian Navy, I respect it from the depth of my heart. Jai hind.
Excellent Job. Great opportunity to learn and perform. Challenging Tasks. Excellent personal life style. Several amenities and facilities. Good leadership and management. Service to nation.
Indian Navy such a good job. you feel courage. Join the Navy see the world. great opportunity Free meal Free traveling Free home Free medical treatment
job is challenging and proactiveness is required and young and dynamic candidates are required young candidates are required below 20 years they can serve the nation in better way.
Highly exciting job. Thrilling career, join the Navy and see the world. Technical as well as Administration job. Physically fitness by playing all sorts of sports indoor as well as outdoor. Experience as security officers and vigilance.
Good and full of adventures A nice organization to serve with for safeguarding our country, from sea borne threats. Various professional team are there ti manage the overall team work
Having served in the Indian Navy is a matter of proud for me, that's for long 38 yrs. Have gone through many changed and fortunately been part of innovation at times. Grooming of individual in defence service I think is exemplary and would recommend corporates to emulate the same partly if not fully. Would remain grateful to our great motherland for having given the opportunity. E
Indian Navy is really a very well disciplined and professional force...it really gives superb platform to all the youngster who want to serve for the Nation and for the county people.
Cons
Average working hours
Vast exposure in ship repairs, fire and safety, Administration and Management, planning and forecasting, contacting various embassies for passage of ships.
It is a very wide experience in life and work culture. Very adventurous activities involved there is no work repeat felt.I always advised to all youths to have join in any armed forces like navy to survive in future.
Pros
good
Cons
nice
Job at the Indian Navy is amazing in the sense that you get the opportunity to meet people of different regions, strata, religions. The most I loved was the brotherhood of colleagues.
Actually It is not a job, serving the nation with pride, it is one of the ARMED FORCES. It is not tolerate of any salaried employee. We are to sign to serving for 24*7 before entry the service
The service of Indian Navy is excellent. It's a challenging job. One has to be very disciplined. I feel very proud to serve the Nation. It's little difficult for freshers during sailing. But it's become a habit after few days.
High training there make a man hard to service in any environment n any situation n any culture.You have to service in any wether condition.you must be ready 24×7.Really it was nice experience.
very good and professional. most excited and enjoyable place to work all over India. good work place and most exciting place to work in multi cultural environment.
  1. Employee Reviews