Indian Navy

Indian Navy Employee Reviews

Must be chosen as a career.It is not a job ,it is service to the nation.While serving for the nation you build your career as well.And you are proud to be an Indian soldier.
I worked in Indian Navy as a Data entry operator and accountant. As a Data entry operator I learn how to feed data with speed and accuracy, filing work, fax, mails etc. And as a accountant I learnt how to prepare Profit & loss account, Balance sheet, doing audit in every quarter and maintain all types of registrars. Handing calls, preparing payment for employees & tenders. Write correspondence related with ships, department, doing admin jobs, collecting rents, Library jobs etc.
THE INDIAN NAVY NEEDS THE PEOPLE WHO IS PHYCALLY FIT , MENTALY TOUGH WITH VERY HIGH Patience to work in all types of environment and omini directional work as well as multiple types of requirements.
The day at service in Indian Navy is very dynamic. You never know what directive can come to you upon which you have to act deliberately with full efficiency. The culture is highly traditional.
Spent 29 years with great enthusiasm and happiness. The organisation is well balanced and take cares of everything which an individual want in his life.
To see past looks something loosing in life. And to see ahead realize many more to get it. Keeping a sound knowledge and positive attitude toward goals to achieve our dream.
You will have a wonderful fast paced experience there. Daily work itself is a challenge which will push you to your mental and physical limits. After all you wont regret being part of such a wonderful organisation.
Best reply you can find on quora app However medical canteen n other perks make it different from other private or govt jobs equivalent to this...here you get totally different atmosphere than you HV ever imagined.... opportunity are there to visit abroad and .... personal advancement too....more or less max sailors are leaving the job due to work n life balance lack .....
Join the Navy and see the world jai hind. I have written my review Best service with all govt facilities Better than the corporate politics I wish to go back to my defence service Thanks
White uniform, ship, submarine and aircraft, endless sea with low and high tide and ship with roll and pitch, people from all over the country, duty and sailing.
Its very prestigeous service, indian navy has given me a quality of life. Very good plate form for the person who want to really learn the tips to become a good human
Guide of works safety time management quality of works motivation of works woks can do on time and safety of company safety of materials and building societies and man and materials money
It was a pride to wear that white uniform and worked with one of the largest and powerful force in the world. I enjoyed the mix culture and climate of entire India including Andaman & Nicobar. I visited abroad twice during my tenure. Jai Hind
Navy helped me a lot , I learned discipline, dedication , working in stress, be a motivated person , be first to take up tasks and accomplishing them in time.
Indian Navy is the best They produce the best and skillful sailors in the world they make you superman, you have to do everything they asked, they give you a lot of certificates, but there is no use of that if you have the capabilities than only you can get a job after retirement from Navy.
Pros
Free food and medical
Cons
24 hours service
Proud to be a part of the Indian Armed Forces and also to serve my nation. Had many memories which cannot be explained in words. Enjoyed every part of my service engagements.
Don't work until and unless you were on government payroll. They treat you like a low worker don't motivate you or no salary growth on payroll of other company.
I had spent a fruitful period of time in Indian Navy, which taught me to work and live efficiently in all circumstances at any part of the world. I would to like to perform my abilities, i gained from books and experience in my forthcoming endeavours to produce better result where ever I work.
Positive attitude to save the nation from enemy either in Land, Air or water(deployed by Authority). In addition rescue and relief, counter Insurgency, bomb disposable and VVIP Security Ops.
-Duty is little bit hard - I became a good engineer in navy - it has very good military management with proper discipline - ship sailing at rough sea with very hard work under immense mantle pressure is hardest part of the job
Job of Indian navy is pride fr every youth of our country. Firstly they teaches us selfdependencey thereafter how to project yourself in discipline manner with time bound. Loyalty nd trustworthy is main weapons fr every naval personnel.
  1. Employee Reviews