Indian Navy

Indian Navy Employee Reviews

Must be chosen as a career.It is not a job ,it is service to the nation.While serving for the nation you build your career as well.And you are proud to be an Indian soldier.
I have served Indian Navy as a sailor. It was really a great time of my life which I have spent in Indian navy. I have served in Navy as Store Sailor of logistics branch. Which deals with materials, stores required for maintenance of ships and upkeep others ships requirements for provisioning onboard ships and establishment time to time.
Armed force groom their soldiers in every field to take challenges in life with respect to all situations. They are well behaved with the collie. Gives best output upto the expectations of their boos.
Pros
Produce better result
Cons
Self motivated for Nation/organisation
a place suitable to work if you wish lead a adventurous life and want to stand out of common man. The basics for living is provided for self and dependents
Pros
food, shelter, clothing, medical facilities are provided free of cost
Cons
sailing for months
15 yrs of intense service India navy. I worked verious post. Security officer, security manager, and management of man and materials. I m expert of dealing with weapons.
Excellent place to get almost all type of exposures in each & every field with job security and family stability. Individual gets an experience in fields like Administration, Security, Human Resource, Management & Fire Fighting management drills. Family stability with all the facilities of shopping security and education hubs required for children
Pros
Job security & stability
The Indian Navy develops effective disciplined leadership at all levels, highly motivates the skilled professionals that makes the Navy a taut, efficient and Happy force.
Indian Navy give the platform to the person to stay at any situation at any corner of the world. It give the ability to integrate the people from any religious, culture and environment.
Pros
Free food, clothes, and medicines
Cons
I have gained a lot of experience in Navy. Where i have been given different kind of responsibility with this i got experience in many role. well organised organisation.
Pros
full responsibilty of me nd family
Cons
apart from home
Indian Navy Opportunity to serve the nation with pride It takes care of Professional and personal enhancement in all respects It gives an opportunity to work on the most advanced and state of the art systems and plateforms
Pros
Inculcates discipline in profession and personal areas
Cons
Loneliness always been there. So not suitable for home sick people..Good for hungry people. Salary is normal as 7th pay commission and always on time. Overall moderate service.
Highly Professional Organisation with best in class Training methods. Work culture though is Very demanding but gives you satisfaction at the end of day. Excellent learning opportunities, growth based on performance added with seniority in organisation. Best in class Facilities and perks. Adequate leaves. Opportunities for adventure activities, in fact the service itself is an adventure.
The Indian Navy is a Military Service. Life in the Navy is very good, perform multi tasked work and sacrificed which will make you physically fit and mentally strong. It is not a job - it is Patrolism and integrity. Comparing with other fields, salary is less. But lot of benefits is there which you will not get anywhere. I am very proud to serve in Indian Navy for nation.
A disciplined atmosphere to strengthen the views and thoughts of an individual. A place which helps to manage all the situations in a tactical way. A good and disciplined culture is being maintained to motivate and strengthen the armed force.
I have served in Indian Navy for 15 years and I am very thankful to Indian Navy to give me such good experience. I really love the work culture and the discipline in Indian Navy.
Pros
Safety in Every Field
Cons
Long Working hours
Job satisfaction and attributes such as Responsibility, technically productive, fun and adventure. Taking pride for being productive for national security work by us.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Stresslevels are high
Very good service for making a platform for young people's.. very good salary package, free accommodation and food, free medical facility also available for family of the serving...
I serve as a trainer in Indian Navy and get support from other seniors to do better. I was serve all over India as well as foreign countries also. I learned so many things
A great place to work at lower levels. Not so much up the food chain. Responsibility and independence are given at a very young age and growth is mostly fair
Indian Navy is a well organised and managed organisation. Discipline, punctuality and devotion to duty are some of the qualities that gets naturally inculcated in individuals as there is no place for any excuses in military service.
Cons
Have to be away form family for long durations.
I would like to give me your opportunity in indian navy branch. so I will do that work in my best experience to in my hard work. Indian navy is my carrier.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
  1. Employee Reviews