Indian Oil Corporation

Indian Oil Corporation Employee Reviews

It is a challanging and adventurious work culture at Indian Oil in variuos fields.One has to be patient to achieve all the benifits including job satisfaction as well as monetory benifits.
Pros
Varous allowances are provided including Car allowance, Lunch allowance, HRA etc. are there
Cons
Half an hour lunch break.
Healthy working culture nice management no hard work and family relation good atmosphere healthy network and easy system nice medical facility and other facility. nice retire benifit.
Pros
Free lunch snacks and other
Very supportive pertion of iocl ,and very competitive atmosphere.There are three high flowing pump and there are pumping station.It is neptha tank in this station.
Company provide Lowest salarey per month, therer was weekend leaf, also no fix jib time period, very streasful, owners behavior very bad, when your work time 8 hours but you have to be work 12 hours.
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
Long hours no tiffin time
It was amazing experience working with them There are very intelligent officers very high profiles there a staff are aslo best natured trainers aslo work with very professional people
Pros
Cons
1hours
enjoyed at fullest length with total freedom of thought process to excel in lifeFriendly managementconducive work place- the hardest part of the job is also made simplest by peers- the most enjoyable part of the job is one always feel sense of belonging-nes and ownership of the work .a culture of continous thinking process where there is always a scope for re-engineering the process by deleting the non value added parts.
Pros
total care for you and your family
Cons
lacking in global competency
Work is not too much typical it depends upon the location at which location we are working.I have learnt there alots if thing like sap entry ,maintanance of equipments and quality control.
Cons
Amazing experience in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. in terms of learning i.e., how to deal with hazardous product, what are the safety precautions taken, which kind of equipment used and many more. Employees are also very helpful in nature.
I have done Apprenticeship from Indian Oil Corporation Limited Panipat, Haryana. It is very useful and most Important for me . Because we saw Corporation Culture. Atmosphere etc..
If you are looking out for an opportunity to learn and grow, this is not the place to visit. The hardest part of the company is getting data from the managers.
I had an amazing experience working with the organisation,as I learnt new things related to finance.The employees were very supportive,It was a great experience with Public Sector Undertaking.
It was a great experience while working with Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL). I was a intern in IOCL but working with this company was the best opportunity I get. I worked on multiple projects of the company itself. I learnt Oracle, project deployment process and may other things. This job was my first job, I was very nervous in starting days of my job, but the workplace culture, their management is just amazing. They celebrate all festivals, all specific days like Women's Day etc. And you can share your problem with your management and management will definitely listen to you. Overall, I just simply say that the IOCL time is the best time of my carrer.
Best place to work in india , best PSU , best work culture , overall good work and life balance. Good salary and perk , social security , Medical benefits for you and your family ,
Pros
Relaxed, balanced work culture, job security
Cons
Slow promotion
I as a person evolved a lot and learned customer service skills and confidence to deal with situations well. I have been encouraged to perform versatile and enjoyed at workplace performing my duties. Work-life balance culture was well established and followed. Best place to work.
Deals with different customers daily with different tasks. Satisfy the customer's need and collect the cash from the customer. Handle the cash and keep it safe. Tally the sales and cash collected. This job teaches me about how to handle customers and cash. The management and the coworkers are cooperative and helpful to complete the duties. the most enjoyable thing is, the full time we are at work and deals with different customers.
I was an intern there and I was not guided and told to develop an android application for employee contact details for my summer training project. The mentor was good and she believed in self learning rather than teaching.
Experience was good and according to salary package work is cool . Exactly these are working on reasrch . I was very this working culture . location is near by metro
Nice environment and relaxed place to work but difficult to grab the job oppourtunity as it is public sector unit. Your work will be easier than you think.
This is the best govt. organization with best work culture and employee activities the facilities is given here is awesome and you will love the company if you join it.
Pros
Free lunches, Activities, Gifts, Leaves and many more
Cons
Null
Excellent working place full of experienced personality & cooperative staff. Comfortable working hrs with flexible rules & regulations. Safe working environment.
Customer service and team work. Selling skills and deal with customers and seniors. Good communication skills between the employees and seniors. Most is marketing of company