Indian Oil Corporation

Indian Oil Corporation Employee Reviews

You can enjoy your work. There are plenty of opportunity to prove yourself

Enjoyed a royal life. Accommodation at nominal rate. Very good township life with club and sports facilities. Free & uninterrupted electricity, Very good greenery around. Transport to office at nominal rate. annual and productivity bonus. Keeps training you to develop yourself professionally and managerial---all round development. Good schools and hospitals. Very good post retirement medical assistance, House and car loan at very nominal rate.....

Marketing Executives

Very nice place to work I am happy to learn a lot from an fortune's 500 company about it brand and also every good working environment full of energy

Pros

Food allowances

Cons

9 hours of work

Technically Interesting

Healthy working culture nice management no hard work and family relation good atmosphere healthy network and easy system nice medical facility and other facility. nice retire benifit. Was this review helpful? Very supportive pertion of iocl ,and very competitive atmosphere.

Good

I was working as a Intern in finance department. The company is very good give opportunities for growth. Good culture. Good management. Provide learning scope

Pros

Good culture

Cons

Complexity

People are not used effectively

Too much unimportant work has to be done for govt by locations which can be productively used by company for advancement of the company buisiness. There are no hikes based on actual performance as it is PSU.

Pros

Diverse roles in company

Cons

No proper Salary hike as it is a PSU

Productive and fun

Good work and supportive staff with care. Everyone is doing well and supportive. I worked most of time with men and women staff. I feel good with all staff.

Pros

Subsidies lunch

Cons

Short break

Adventurious.

It is a challanging and adventurious work culture at Indian Oil in variuos fields.One has to be patient to achieve all the benifits including job satisfaction as well as monetory benifits.

Pros

Varous allowances are provided including Car allowance, Lunch allowance, HRA etc. are there

Cons

Half an hour lunch break.

Work Culture

Pros

Free lunch snacks and other

Good productivity

Very supportive pertion of iocl ,and very competitive atmosphere.There are three high flowing pump and there are pumping station.It is neptha tank in this station.

Very bad

Company provide Lowest salarey per month, therer was weekend leaf, also no fix jib time period, very streasful, owners behavior very bad, when your work time 8 hours but you have to be work 12 hours.

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

Long hours no tiffin time

Nice experience working with INDIAN oil corporation

It was amazing experience working with them There are very intelligent officers very high profiles there a staff are aslo best natured trainers aslo work with very professional people

Pros

Cons

1hours

excellent company

enjoyed at fullest length with total freedom of thought process to excel in lifeFriendly managementconducive work place- the hardest part of the job is also made simplest by peers- the most enjoyable part of the job is one always feel sense of belonging-nes and ownership of the work .a culture of continous thinking process where there is always a scope for re-engineering the process by deleting the non value added parts.

Pros

total care for you and your family

Cons

lacking in global competency

Productive and decipline

Work is not too much typical it depends upon the location at which location we are working.I have learnt there alots if thing like sap entry ,maintanance of equipments and quality control.

Excellent.

Amazing experience in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. in terms of learning i.e., how to deal with hazardous product, what are the safety precautions taken, which kind of equipment used and many more. Employees are also very helpful in nature.

Apprenticeship Training

I have done Apprenticeship from Indian Oil Corporation Limited Panipat, Haryana. It is very useful and most Important for me . Because we saw Corporation Culture. Atmosphere etc..

Slow paced Government Office

If you are looking out for an opportunity to learn and grow, this is not the place to visit. The hardest part of the company is getting data from the managers.

Productive and Fun work place

I had an amazing experience working with the organisation,as I learnt new things related to finance.The employees were very supportive,It was a great experience with Public Sector Undertaking.

Productive and Fun Workplace

It was a great experience while working with Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL). I was a intern in IOCL but working with this company was the best opportunity I get. I worked on multiple projects of the company itself. I learnt Oracle, project deployment process and may other things. This job was my first job, I was very nervous in starting days of my job, but the workplace culture, their management is just amazing. They celebrate all festivals, all specific days like Women's Day etc. And you can share your problem with your management and management will definitely listen to you. Overall, I just simply say that the IOCL time is the best time of my carrer.

Best PSU to work in india

Best place to work in india , best PSU , best work culture , overall good work and life balance. Good salary and perk , social security , Medical benefits for you and your family ,

Pros

Relaxed, balanced work culture, job security

Cons

Slow promotion

Fun and learning environment.

I as a person evolved a lot and learned customer service skills and confidence to deal with situations well. I have been encouraged to perform versatile and enjoyed at workplace performing my duties. Work-life balance culture was well established and followed. Best place to work.

Everyone is busy with there own work

I was an intern there and I was not guided and told to develop an android application for employee contact details for my summer training project. The mentor was good and she believed in self learning rather than teaching.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indian Oil Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Compare Indian Oil Corporation with

• Indian Oil Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?