Indian Oil Corporation

Indian Oil Corporation Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

Computer and sectionwise good environment, so no any problem during services period. For any new job always given internal or external training

IOCL F-500 company . Medical benefits , Hospital, training I&E facilities excellent. water, Production , P&U, lab test ,F&S and Capacity under Audit

Pros

Minimum market price and complain free.

Cons

Continuous runnings jobs

IOC Provides highly competitive work environment and considered best among PSUs

IOC is an excellent organisation to work.It provides excellent atmosphere of working.The job is transferable all over India.People operate in different groups leading to partiality and favouratism

Pros

Free electrical supply uniterruted in Township.FREE EDUCATION TO CHIDREN.

Cons

Long Working Hours and transferable job all over India

You can enjoy your work. There are plenty of opportunity to prove yourself

Enjoyed a royal life. Accommodation at nominal rate. Very good township life with club and sports facilities. Free & uninterrupted electricity, Very good greenery around. Transport to office at nominal rate. annual and productivity bonus. Keeps training you to develop yourself professionally and managerial---all round development. Good schools and hospitals. Very good post retirement medical assistance, House and car loan at very nominal rate.....

Marketing Executives

Very nice place to work I am happy to learn a lot from an fortune's 500 company about it brand and also every good working environment full of energy

Pros

Food allowances

Cons

9 hours of work

People are not used effectively

Too much unimportant work has to be done for govt by locations which can be productively used by company for advancement of the company buisiness. There are no hikes based on actual performance as it is PSU.

Pros

Diverse roles in company

Cons

No proper Salary hike as it is a PSU

Productive and fun

Good work and supportive staff with care. Everyone is doing well and supportive. I worked most of time with men and women staff. I feel good with all staff.

Pros

Subsidies lunch

Cons

Short break

Adventurious.

It is a challanging and adventurious work culture at Indian Oil in variuos fields.One has to be patient to achieve all the benifits including job satisfaction as well as monetory benifits.

Pros

Varous allowances are provided including Car allowance, Lunch allowance, HRA etc. are there

Cons

Half an hour lunch break.

Very bad

Company provide Lowest salarey per month, therer was weekend leaf, also no fix jib time period, very streasful, owners behavior very bad, when your work time 8 hours but you have to be work 12 hours.

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

Long hours no tiffin time

Best PSU to work in india

Best place to work in india , best PSU , best work culture , overall good work and life balance. Good salary and perk , social security , Medical benefits for you and your family ,

Pros

Relaxed, balanced work culture, job security

Cons

Slow promotion

Awesome working experience

Experience was good and according to salary package work is cool . Exactly these are working on reasrch . I was very this working culture . location is near by metro

cool ad very productive

These are the different zonal of the typical day at work . To improving my extra curricular activities.but salary should not convenient in my source.

Cons

This is government company that gives great amount of salary.

It was Great opportunity for me to work in largest oil & gas company that gives handsome salary as well as rewards & gifts. The safety is major aspect they care mostly for.

Pros

Government company

Cons

Higher competition to get in.

Good Place to Work

Pioneer in Petroleum Sector in India with very solid infrastructure. HR culture is excellent with job security and handsome salary. Lot of emphasis on Learning and Development as company spends handsome amount on this aspect.

Not enough salary

My work as a DSA but company paid Not enough salary and i am working in private consultancy.so thats by private candidate not increase in salary and not growth in future.

Over all good

It is good place for work. Well mentioned management. Health benefits, accommodation, Travelling accommodation. Security management is good. There are many things to learn.

Good

Work culture is good,job profile disappointed me,salary is good. Balanced life between job and personal life. I am currently working here. Management is not well.

Service

Don't go on contract basis. They hold salary and sale officer can't have power to support you. Even they don't know their basic duties and responsibilities. Profile which you get selected can be changed by them anytime without your acknowledgement.

Good

I am work Indian oil Corporation in keshri gas Service .and this is very best but i am not Peramnent Employ for IOC ... There are work is very good., all thing is Perfect..but i don't want to continue this work Because there are very low Salary. .

Work in very good environment without any tenson.everybody is ready to help each other.

The typical day was when a fire broken in bantey area.but with the corporation with fire persons the emergency was handled with minimum loss.Management is very cooperative and motivation.Being oil refinery one should always alert for safety.work culture is very good, all works in tensionless atmosphere. corporation transfers every person in different locations to traind them.Beside job all participate in different cultural programme ,functions ,which binds employees together.

Pros

Subsidised canteen, medical facilities, free convince, holiday homes, free dress, shoes, tours, Ltc, etc

Cons

48 hours job in a week, compensating one day salary in a week

Meets diffent people

When I worked in petrol pumps l have studyed the value of work and money. People how comes or the customers has different mind sets we should take care of that.

Pros

Tea and snaks was free

Cons

Multiple works at same time

very nice work place

Everything is very good , management is very reasonable. Relationship between officers and operator is too good . At work place canteen facility is available.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indian Oil Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3