Indian School of Business

Indian School of Business Employee Reviews

India46 reviews

environmentlotplacegoodtimeworkinggreatwork

Good work place

It was great time working at ISB,Management team was good, Food facilities are good, Salary at right time overall very good please to work and recommend to work

Informal, collaborative and fun work place. Great place for learning (professional) and networking.

Unique place that has a fantastic mix of professional colleagues, intellectual and some of the brightest minds (faculty, students and alumnus. The best business school in India with a sprawling and well laid out and maintained campus spread over 250+ acres with flora & fauna.

Pros

Big Brand image, Opportunity to meet and interact with the best minds, across academia and external area leaders, who frequent the school

Cons

If you work for long you may find it difficult to leave - can create exit barriers professionally

Indian School of Business insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Poor for Research support Staff

Not a place to be. Faculty exploit research associates and other research staff a lot. No career or salary increment for years. Join if you have no career aspirations.

Pros

Lot of idle time

Cons

Career spoiler

Not good for Talented people. For research Associates suitable

Can't recommend if you have dependents. No of benefit. They will deduct from your package. Not good for talented people. For ladies and learners it is good. For talented people not suitable.. Contract positions.

Pros

Tea and cofee and library any conferences

Cons

Contractual positions. Dont expect it will get extend. Don't expect too much

Innovative, Productive and smart work

its extreme happy to work with my employer, learned more abiut management studies and its motivating to pursue PGP course here and happy to work with them any time.

Pros

Build networking and Interacting with new people always happy to learn new things.

Cons

No Much Increments and Traditional PMS for entry level

Productive. Great place to work

Great place to work. Workplace environment is very conducive to complete the work. Lot f exposure to new and innovative ways to help employees to enhance their skills and give learning and training opportunities.

Productive and fun place

I worked at ISBF for a short period, where I conducted workshops. I felt it was very helpful in developing my communication skills as I had to interact with students from all over India. I felt the work environment was competitive at ISBF but at the same time quite productive.

A complete pleasure

One can have a good Work/Life balance in ISB with a secure job environment and diversified culture which are the most enjoyable part. We can get our kids along with us at the workplace.

Productive and Fun Place

You will be surrounded by intellectually stimulated people. If you are up passionate for research and tinkering about solving complex real world problems and want to be on the forefront its the right place to be in

Indian school of business is a top-class institute in the world. it's a superb workplace and also a great platform for learning new things and knowledge.

Amazing work place with an excellent campus

A professional organisation with an attention to detail. Green and peaceful campus with award-winning construction. People are friendly and facilities and impressive

Work life at ISB

Being it's a reputed educational Institution, would not recommend anyone to work here if they want build their career. I have worked here for more than 1 year with zero satisfaction.

Hostile environment

There is no performance evaluation..lot of internal politics.hr is missing..is spectator.lot of harrassment you get from faculty & their wives on daily basis

Learning experience

A good place to interact with people from different backgrounds. Knowing the traits of becoming an entrepreneur and the ways to handle pressure while undertaking entrepreneurship.

Great place

Great place to work for. Really nice amenities. Nice people. They are doing a lot of cost cutting recently which is surprising. But during my time there, it was really nice.

Work culture is very good. Management team is very good. Good environment. I can initiate my plans for better out put. From that I can control the expenditure.

Pros

we have facilities like Transport, swimming pool, basket ball court, library and play area

Cons

Good working hours

Its a world class MBA college

Indian School of Business is an internationally renowned business school which is ranked 32nd in the global B-School ranking, research-driven, independent management institution that grooms future leaders for India and the world. ISB has got world class facility & faculty with a mix of students from India and abroad.

Pros

Good Timings

Cons

Job security

A slow paced relaxed job environment

I had a temporary job and that too of a Research assistant and so I'm probably not fit to comment about its work environment but i found it very slow, relaxed and no stress work place.

Fun workplace with less learning

working at ISB is fun and better workplace but being a fresher we will be able to learn a lot in accounting and principles. There is no hardest part of the job as we close the pending work on day to day basis.

Good work environment

Good work environment with lots of time for self improvement and opportunities to work with faculty to increase the chances of applying for PhD later.

Best Collage

Top B School Collage for studies. Excellent networking and good students and great library. Faculty is top notch. international faculty, visiting faculty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indian School of Business. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Indian School of Business with