Indian Space Research Organization
Indian Space Research Organization Employee Review

Great place to work and learn at same time

May 5, 2018
When i join, I got a chance to work with lot of new technology and challenges. But by the time i find that that challenges can be solved but rigid and slow government system always stop you to doing it.
January 10, 2017
Same role
Software Developer (Former Employee) - Gujarat
Working with someone who is at the top in his particular filed is always fun, the fun with learning brings the best outcome. this is the reason for the best outcome of where i am right now.
July 1, 2014
Same role
Software Developer (Current Employee) - Sriharikota
Plan our day according to the assignments given to us by our supervisor. Want to look super sharp and stay on the ball carry around a nice notebook to write down your tasks to assist you in prioritizing your time. Extra points, if you see something needs to be done and you are positive you know how to do it and get it done right, don't wait to be asked. The more efficient you are the more likely you will be to get noticed and possibly asked to get a promotion. I learned Coding professionally. it was good management.
June 24, 2020
Same location
APPRENTICE (COPA) (Former Employee) - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
he Indian Space Research Organisation is the space agency of the Government of India and has its headquarters in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to "harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research & planetary exploration". Wikiped very Good
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Sort Hour
  1. Great place to work and learn at same time