Indian Space Research Organization
Indian Space Research Organization Employee Review

.instrumentation work.

April 22, 2013
Very good experiance• Data acquisition and processing of analog and digital parameters for testing of bearing and seals in Cryogenic Engine Turbo pumps for launch vehicles. Analysis of vibration data acquired in the test (RMS plot, FFT) using MATLAB & FORTRAN.• Installation, calibration, chain validation of measurement system consisting of different transmitters (pressure & temperature), flow meters (mass & turbine) and speed sensor with signal conditioner. Installation & maintenance of all digital channels for valve commands, motor commands and status switches for valves &other instrumentation work.
Pros
canteen fascility
Cons
long
January 14, 2020
Same roleSame location
Technician Apprentice (Former Employee) - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
It was a great opportunity for me to know about India's space missions and be a participate of those missions. Employees was very informative and helpful there.
January 17, 2019
Same role
Technician Apprentice (Former Employee) - Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu
Assembly works was training in ISRO propulsion complex. The drawing was how to understand and find out training. Handle the flight hardware using overhead crain. Use battery tracks to Move flight hardware and maintain the facility.
September 29, 2019
Same location
Technical Supervisor (Former Employee) - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Its a Great achievement and wonderful experience for me to work with such a genius team. The only thing that disappointing me is the period that I had to work was too short. Where I loose the chance of extending my contract period of 3 years.