Indian Space Research Organization
Indian Space Research Organization Employee Review

One of the best organization

December 2, 2012
It was very knowledgeable and informative working at Indian Space Research Organization. ISRO is one of the pioneering organization in space-centre technologies. During my career I was able to work with highly qualified Indian scientists in Avionics. During the training period, I have been contributing in the areas of Design and Development of Control Electronics for Electrohydraulic Actution System,Component level and System level testing of electrohydraulic actuators used in the launch vehicle, Development of control software using ADSP2101 and cPCI system, Development of Frequency Response Analysis software in MATLAB and Development of software for automated functioning of CAPRA Stationary Universal Hydraulic Test stand with different modules.
July 23, 2019
Same roleSame location
Graduate Engineer Apprentice Trainee (Former Employee) - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Each day gave a newer amd fresh experience. Peaceful work culture with good benefits and support. Good co-worker relations and effective superior communication. Modeling and analysis tasks were given with suitable guidance.
June 19, 2019
Same role
Graduate apprentice trainee (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
I was worked under construction and maintanance group. There my responsibilities are estimation of electrical items, designing and maintanance related works
January 14, 2020
Same location
Technician Apprentice (Former Employee) - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
It was a great opportunity for me to know about India's space missions and be a participate of those missions. Employees was very informative and helpful there.