Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

he Indian Space Research Organisation is the space agency of the Government of India and has its headquarters in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to "harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research & planetary exploration". Wikiped very Good
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Sort Hour
The Indian Space Research Organisation is the space agency of the Government of India and has its headquarters in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to "harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research & planetary exploration
I really enjoyed working here.I worked there with the mentors and they were very helpful and i learnt alot from them.The director was very knowledgeable with knowledge in different categories.
ISRO is a great institute in india as it is central government and launching satellites. Work experience in isro was a great thing as i can learn many things.
I worked there for 1 year and as per me the staff members are very supportive and good in nature to their juniors. stippened to the trainees were very much as compared to the other government institutes
Its is a dream job working here you can learn lot many new things but contract employees dont have any growth the salary are fixed but yeh you have lot to learn over here.
I am currently on contract based. I need a permanent job shortly. Please give me an opportunity to work with your company & improve my self & company also
ISRO has very good R&D facilities. Very good place to learn and do research .Good infrastructure and handsome salary are given to everyone. Work and life balance is good.
Pros
Many benefits
Cons
slow management
Atmosphere in isro is fresh and breathable. Every employees are supportive. Safe environment. Job security. Productive and fun workplace. Perfect time management.
Pros
Supportive boss.low cost canteens.
Cons
No mobile or outer contacts.
Nice Place to learn and gain new technical things which helpfully for desired skills,nice experience to work with senior scientist engineer who motivated and provided technical help for aim work .
Pros
Excellent work organisation
Cons
No Extra CL
Working with world's cutting edge technology for real impact affecting a billion lives is a rare opportunity. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has had many more successful launches than NASA in recent times.
When i join, I got a chance to work with lot of new technology and challenges. But by the time i find that that challenges can be solved but rigid and slow government system always stop you to doing it.
I was a trainee in this esteemed organization for 4 months. And my experience was amazing. I learned cool new stuff in my domain of work and I can go on from this to be what I dream of.
Pros
Govt. sponsored canteen
Cons
Very good office here in sac, isro. everyone wants to other peoples to proceed. too much support for colleagues. everyone is a team player and it doesnt feel like a goverment office
Good environment for work More source are available for learning Excellent employees there to be proud to work with us. Many things and knowledge got from employees and other project work which is space project R D DEPARTMENT
Pros
Lunch at nominal cost
Cons
Indian Space Research Organisation is prode of India. It launches Satellites into orbits and Moon Mission. With least expenditure it is able to prove the world that Scientists at ISRO can do remarkable work
- Dream Organization where everyone wants to work once - Opportunity to show your talent - Great place where you can come up with your ideas in current projects or in new projects too
great exposure for a fresher but monotonous work environment over the time. however would learn the tedious and complex procedure of tenders as well as a complete architectural project process from designing the concepts to execution.
Pros
learning of complete government procedure of executing an architectural project
Cons
difficult working scales
I have learned so many things at ISRO, like how the work going on in R&D departments, listen to a discussion about problems, time requirement, manage the schedules of the launching of the satellite. Friendly Work Environment and helpful nature of all employees. The most enjoyable part at ISRO was, we were trying to develop something so many times and it continuously giving an error and at some time we correct some minor mistake and problem solved.
In ISRO, It was India’s first mango type building Construction, Project of Hardik Construction. Being part of such amazing product made me technically sound in all aspect of construction.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Nothing.
ISRO gives good opportunities toshow your Engg skills . Also as individual and Team member Lot of optional available to make best use of technology and its labs.
Pros
Security, pension
Cons
long undefined hours