Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Good nature of work bwt different projects Multi skilled is most wanted to secure ur job permanently Different idea may b utilises Different kind of work in different projects
Nice hardwork & good knowledge .. good cultural, good decipiline, comfortable; so l am like that this company. I am very happy my work prostions. Good salary given.
I have been part of two big seminar and workshop where under go through dealed with different country people and i have got very good experience. There is no much work pressure to complete the work but we were much punctual and submitting the work
Very good atmosphere to work and friendly staff. No stress in the work. Learnt many new things being there. Overall a good company to gain knowledge..
The Indian Space Research Organisation has wonderful engineers who are eager to collaborate and make the most out of the resources to develop the space program in India. There is a sense of purpose and giving back to the entire country while contributing to scientific development.
good company to work for. Lots to learn. Worked on various projects. Flexible hours as an intern. Interesting projects. Your work makes an impact on various projects
ISRO is very good organization to work but for only sometime for contract employees not whole life. Work relaxation is there but growth is not there. so i suggest if we want to take experience we can join ISRO but its not easy to get a job in ISRO
Good place to learn about Satellites and it's functioning
Learned a lot working on projects and amazed at the innovation going on over there. Fast paced and exciting. The application process could have been clearer.
No Regular increment and no additional earning opportunities for contract people. Otherwise its a good place for permanent onrole employee. Timing and flexibility is good here.
The Workplace is good We were taken to different workplaces where we were thought, Five Ws and How, the workplace works. Management is very much helpful.
ISRO is an amazing place to work, the environment instils in you a research mentality. The projects that you get to work here are amazing and of national importance.
As a Contract Employee at Cyient, I have worked for Integration department. Good Work Culture and Chance to learn more about Aerospace aspects and Technical things..
I work 4 month with ISRO as B. tech trainee, my experience was awesome, all ISRO Scientists are so excellent and so helpful. Everyone there to help you if you stuck with something.
I was worked under construction and maintanance group. There my responsibilities are estimation of electrical items, designing and maintanance related works
i only interned. mostly worked from home. I actually do have much to say about Indian Space research organisation, Bangalore since i didnt work full time as professional.
This organization is very rich in knowledge and technical aspects. The benefits provided for its employees are very helpful. Main concern of this organization is its management and work culture as the growth of employee is very minimal.
Pros
Benifits, knowledge hub
Cons
Restricted growth
Spend very little time, but each and every has supported on the teaching, learned some things in Purchase Department. Management was good. Mot enjoyable time i when I worked as Telephone Operator.
Great platform for showcasing your skills. Great work culture
good place to learning flexible timing and good food provided by management.those guys who live in btm good company for freshers to start esp on embedded and semi conductors.if a person is willing to stretch and hard work this company is good to join with
Work was good. leaning of new things while working happy while working preparation of new drawing of new project leand meany new things like. integration of propellant tanks.