Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization Employee Reviews in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

It was a great opportunity for me to know about India's space missions and be a participate of those missions. Employees was very informative and helpful there.
Its a Great achievement and wonderful experience for me to work with such a genius team. The only thing that disappointing me is the period that I had to work was too short. Where I loose the chance of extending my contract period of 3 years.
Each day gave a newer amd fresh experience. Peaceful work culture with good benefits and support. Good co-worker relations and effective superior communication. Modeling and analysis tasks were given with suitable guidance.
I working as a project student,it is a best place to learn, I learned a lot from the scientist worked there,good environment,good working culture,tension free...
The best place to work for technical and engineering. Run as the government department with many rules and regulation. Very good project execution. Less orientation towards HR policy for the employee
Pros
Project management
Cons
Low employee friendliness
Increase our confidence and skill. Good working condition. Safty in all level. Good standerd of living.. social value. Transpotation and food is good and cheap rate
Pros
Canteen good
Cons
Normal
Most prestigious job one can get. It is a very competitive enviroment, fast paced, fully keeping you engaged in work without time to think of anything else.
A detail oriented and highly skilled in the managing the things possesses rich experience of 1 year as Office Assistant. Expert in prioritising the works.
Pros
Low cost for lunch coupons
day to day analysis of production and check quality of the product and quantity of product as per shift and maintain a working and peaceful atmosphere and a working environment
The on-field and off-field experience at (Indian Space Research Organisation) ISRO, helped me contribute to the design and modeling of fluid components (fuel tanks, gas bottles, control devices), ensuring their practical feasibility. Also, I was responsible for simulation of launch vehicle structure components for its expected flight load, which included model optimization based on the experimental results & mission outcomes. The most interesting parts of being with the organisation are the launch missions and associated activities. Its 3 days of continuous work, where project comes together to remotely ensure the quality of the rocket.
Pros
technical experience
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indian Space Research Organization?
Here learned so many things accordingly my Automobile sector. Trained with Experienced technicians and Executives.very proud feel to working such a one of the world biggest organization.
The experience is solely dependent on your department and boss. There can be good opportunities for research work, or there could be just a lot of stressful non technical work.
Highly skilled and dedicated employees. Takes years of hard work for the successful completion of a project. Always improving. Very helping and humble supervisors.
each and every staffs were treated as a family member. we have our freedom of work. no one will interfere with our work. back support from the higher level is just amazing.
I can't really talk about the details but overall its a dream organisation to work for especially in times like this where the organisation is competing with others in the world to reach further corners of space.
Pros
The best R&D institutes in India and the world
Cons
administrative issues typical of big organisations
Isro as we all know is a high standard and well developed center. The working environment is absolutely good. Job security is assured. Working in such a center is a dream come true for most of the people.
planning, scoping, estimation, tracking & implementation of project plans within preset budgets and deadlines and coordinating projects for the set-up facilities. Worked as a Functional consultant, who involved requirement gathering, requirement elicitation, preparation of Solution/Functional design document and client walk through. Post solution sign-off, I was involved in implementation phase of the solution as a functional consultant, coordinating among technical team and business to ensure that final implemented solution was as per client's requirement.
My training period in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), ISRO is 1 August 2016 to 31 July 2017. This period I try to finish my all jobs assigned to me. I give instructions from my superior officers. They help in taking good decisions. The cool and good atmosphere is also helped to me to complete my jobs. I am very happy to work at VSSC. I am enjoying a lot..
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Indian space research organization.it was my best experience n my life.and i am very lucky to minggle with india's most brilliant scientist .And i got some good relations from there.
Great place to start if you are into research not only in space science but other disciplines as well. Enjoyed working at ISRO will definitely recommend it.
Management was not properly responce to the Employee. Bus pair,Train prair was not properly given to us.also no prpoper locker facilitys to provied our things in office
Pros
Tea & snacks
Cons
nil