Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization Employee Reviews for Intern

Learned a lot working on projects and amazed at the innovation going on over there. Fast paced and exciting. The application process could have been clearer.
awesome experience to work in great indian space research organisation because very intelligent people guided us so that we can able to improve our knowledge in all space sectors
At ISRO, I became a self learner and learnt to work independently. This allowed me to become an asset for future jobs and to become independent. The filter that I designed was later synthesized by them and used for further research purposes in a cloud radar.
good and relaxed working atmosphere its central government firm most of the time we spent in research and studies canteen facilities very interactive jobs stress depends on the project
Again, here I was very fortunate to have worked with ISRO. Here I wasn't there for a long time. But, whatever time I got to work, I utilized it to the maximum and was able to start off my career while I was mid through my Engineering.
I have learned so many things at ISRO, like how the work going on in R&D departments, listen to a discussion about problems, time requirement, manage the schedules of the launching of the satellite. Friendly Work Environment and helpful nature of all employees. The most enjoyable part at ISRO was, we were trying to develop something so many times and it continuously giving an error and at some time we correct some minor mistake and problem solved.
It is well organised and employee friendly system and the environment. As an Intern, I was given all the support and enlightenment even in their busy schedule.
I Interned at ISRO for my final year project and was able to get hands on experience. My mentor was very helpful in guiding me through the project.
It was excellent to do Internship in the esteemed organization ISRO.. I am very lucky to get opportunity to work under great people in ISRO. I learnt about the real time scenario of the programming world, and also came across the new technologies.
Pros
Very good work environment
Cons
Nothing as per my knowledge
ISRO is a wonderful place to work at. The team was supportive and it was fun working with them. they help in knowing the system and getting used to it.
Pros
music available everytime
Cons
strict rules
Intellectually stimulating atmosphere, Great place to work; Highest quality of research and technology; People are very helpful and projects are good
Working here was a wonderful experience as I got to work with some of the brightest scientists in the country. The learning outcomes were amazing because I got to apply what was taught to me in college to real time applications.
For my final year project of ME, my collage send me to ISRO for internship. There is totally new environment. All the scientist are highly qualified and helpful to trainees. Our division works on broadcasting and multimedia services of GSAT6. My project title is "Design and Implementation of TSEMAC, UDP Mapper and Router on FPGA. There is also some pressure but we get new experience for working in such environment.
very good learning experience working with some of the best scientists. I learnt lot of new computing languages and various hardware stuff.
the day when my project submission date was coming near i was pretty tensed as their was some problem with coding, but i handled the situation patiently. finally sitting for a long hours with my co-workers we were able to debug the code and i think that was the most enjoyable part.
Pros
good guidance from mentor and co-workers
Cons
no stipend
Its a great experience to be a part of the largest government space agencies in the world. We can have good ex poser to industry demanded tools and improve our skills here.
- Prepared Power Supply for Laser gun - Able to work with team of Power electronics engineers - Reported to Senior engineer weekly
Good Exposure to Space science good management good co-workers understanding the designing part of EAD
I had a real learning experience with ISRO , despite the fact it was for a limited time i had quality discussions with the scientists and successfully completed the project.