Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization Employee Reviews for Intern in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

I have learned so many things at ISRO, like how the work going on in R&D departments, listen to a discussion about problems, time requirement, manage the schedules of the launching of the satellite. Friendly Work Environment and helpful nature of all employees. The most enjoyable part at ISRO was, we were trying to develop something so many times and it continuously giving an error and at some time we correct some minor mistake and problem solved.
ISRO is a wonderful place to work at. The team was supportive and it was fun working with them. they help in knowing the system and getting used to it.
Pros
music available everytime
Cons
strict rules
For my final year project of ME, my collage send me to ISRO for internship. There is totally new environment. All the scientist are highly qualified and helpful to trainees. Our division works on broadcasting and multimedia services of GSAT6. My project title is "Design and Implementation of TSEMAC, UDP Mapper and Router on FPGA. There is also some pressure but we get new experience for working in such environment.
- Prepared Power Supply for Laser gun - Able to work with team of Power electronics engineers - Reported to Senior engineer weekly
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indian Space Research Organization?