Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization Employee Reviews for Scientist in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

ISRO has very good R&D facilities. Very good place to learn and do research .Good infrastructure and handsome salary are given to everyone. Work and life balance is good.
Pros
Many benefits
Cons
slow management
ISRO gives good opportunities toshow your Engg skills . Also as individual and Team member Lot of optional available to make best use of technology and its labs.
Pros
Security, pension
Cons
long undefined hours
I am working in Indian Space Research Organisation for past 8 years in the field of RF and Microwave. I have designed various circuits in MIC and MMIC configuration viz Amplifier, Phase Locked Oscillator, Voltage Controlled Oscillator, Mixers, Frequency Multipliers, BPF, LPF, Couplers and Hybrids, Waveguide to microstrip/CPW transitions etc over a very broad frequency ranging from 250 MHz to 90 GHz.I have also developed various space borne sub-systems viz Rx front-end and Frequency generator for C Band Radar Altimeter, UHF Band Tracking Receiver, C-Band Frequency Generator, TR Module for L and C Band SAR, Frequency Generator and Receiver for Ground Penetrating Radar and W-band Front-end Receiver for sounders.