Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization Employee Reviews for Software Developer

Nice to work with scientist at ISRO. Learn many things there as i entered there as fresher
When i join, I got a chance to work with lot of new technology and challenges. But by the time i find that that challenges can be solved but rigid and slow government system always stop you to doing it.
Working with someone who is at the top in his particular filed is always fun, the fun with learning brings the best outcome. this is the reason for the best outcome of where i am right now.
Plan our day according to the assignments given to us by our supervisor. Want to look super sharp and stay on the ball carry around a nice notebook to write down your tasks to assist you in prioritizing your time. Extra points, if you see something needs to be done and you are positive you know how to do it and get it done right, don't wait to be asked. The more efficient you are the more likely you will be to get noticed and possibly asked to get a promotion. I learned Coding professionally. it was good management.