Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization Employee Reviews for Technical Assistant

Good nature of work bwt different projects Multi skilled is most wanted to secure ur job permanently Different idea may b utilises Different kind of work in different projects
Worth experience. Better working atmosphere and management. My experience since here has lifted my knowledge to a greater level. Really enjoying my career life.
I was working there learned many things like drawing knowledge assembly and integration area functions and how to handle the situation like that its very good experaince.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
This organization is very rich in knowledge and technical aspects. The benefits provided for its employees are very helpful. Main concern of this organization is its management and work culture as the growth of employee is very minimal.
Pros
Benifits, knowledge hub
Cons
Restricted growth
It is a very good organisation in india I worked NRSC HYDERABAD branch in Disasters department In this we have received sattlite data and analysis that for flood data and sending to MHA and particular state government.
Each day in working with ISRO was excellent. Since working with one of the world's recognized research and development organisation, I was enjoying in learning new things. Daily there were meetings on work related stuff. Management was India Government. Though I was on contract basis, I was getting most allowances that are getting for permanent employees. Co-workers were very helping persons. Hardest part of the job was during last days of launch of rockets, work pressure was high. We have to look on multiple jobs. But that was the most enjoyable thing of my work. At that time I could feel that I was also a part of such big missions.
full satisfaction except in the case of salary.. also det commanding power and the oppurtunity for team management
--The Building Inaugration --So many testing activities & checkout maintenece --Management is quite good --Co workers are so freindly --The hardest part of the job is the The Job has no security. (On contract basis) --I am very happy to complete my assigned jobs
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Good Office timings
so interested working place. my intention is to become an ISRO employee. that increase my knowledge and my happiness.
Pros
provide good safty for each and every one
Cons
life long
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indian Space Research Organization?