Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization Employee Reviews for Trainee Engineer

Each day gave a newer amd fresh experience. Peaceful work culture with good benefits and support. Good co-worker relations and effective superior communication. Modeling and analysis tasks were given with suitable guidance.
I was worked under construction and maintanance group. There my responsibilities are estimation of electrical items, designing and maintanance related works
Increase our confidence and skill. Good working condition. Safty in all level. Good standerd of living.. social value. Transpotation and food is good and cheap rate
Pros
Canteen good
Cons
Normal
Spend very little time, but each and every has supported on the teaching, learned some things in Purchase Department. Management was good. Mot enjoyable time i when I worked as Telephone Operator.
Nice research place related to space and rf signals where talent can have unlimited opportunities but management is still behind paper and hardcopies.
Pros
Best work places
Cons
A very nice and peaceful work environment. The work culture is very friendly and working hours are flexible. More technical and process oriented place to work.
My training period in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), ISRO is 1 August 2016 to 31 July 2017. This period I try to finish my all jobs assigned to me. I give instructions from my superior officers. They help in taking good decisions. The cool and good atmosphere is also helped to me to complete my jobs. I am very happy to work at VSSC. I am enjoying a lot..
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
I'm working under the scientist , so many things are there still to learn , as I learnt as much possible from them . Proud to work under them .I have the knowledge of thermal system group in space organisation .
I was embedded trainee engineer at sac-isro. Interfaced controller with sensor ex. Accelerometer. Interfacing done by i2c or spi protocols. I also worked with fpga kit.
Pros
Guide gives good direction or suggestions related to project
Cons
Less no. of working hours
languages learnt : java, jsp, jquery Opportunity to learn Database management system sometimes work pressure is more
at isro work base is very good .and management also,i learned about different measuring instruments and also learned new technologies used to rockets.
typical working hours 9 to 5 only we learned sensor design Technics test system design Technics hardware process flow co worker are super most enjoyable part satellite lunching day
Pros
free lunch
Cons
nothing
I was enjoyed to be a part of ISRO. I'm inspired a lot. I learned, I experienced my engineering concepts. My supervisors, division heads were helped me a lot to improve my knowledge and skills, & etc.,
I am mechanical engineer and good communication skill, good experience in aerospace structural 3D modeling,drafting and analysis.
• we got some problems while doing testing the pedestal antenna that day we could nt get what was the error in the circuit later we cwme to knw that and we modified the circuit and solved then it started working • i hav learned and Participated in design of 4 types of PCBs required for servo control interlocks and interface of Servo Control Electronics & Servo Drive Amplifiers • Prepared the cabling diagrams and cable assembly details of the servo subsystem. • Participated in design of front panel for local control and trouble shooting. • Prepared the wiring diagram of servo interface unit (card cage) along with front panel, PCBs and rear panel connectors. • Participated in stand-alone testing of servo subsystem. • Prepared the cabling details for antenna pedestal units namely Servo Motors, Encoders and Limit Switches and Slipring Unit. • Participated in drive testing of antenna pedestal with servo subsystem. • management was good • my co-workers are senior general manager and young scientist they teached me lot of things • hardest part of the job was designing
Pros
free lunches
Cons
supreb.... good place for freshers good place for experienced real time applications good to see what actually happens in real time
Pros
cheap rate for lunch
smart work done maintenance and periodical review handled
1 yr temporary job. with research works on GSLV rocket with research works on PSLV rocket
It was very knowledgeable and informative working at Indian Space Research Organization. ISRO is one of the pioneering organization in space-centre technologies. During my career I was able to work with highly qualified Indian scientists in Avionics. During the training period, I have been contributing in the areas of Design and Development of Control Electronics for Electrohydraulic Actution System,Component level and System level testing of electrohydraulic actuators used in the launch vehicle, Development of control software using ADSP2101 and cPCI system, Development of Frequency Response Analysis software in MATLAB and Development of software for automated functioning of CAPRA Stationary Universal Hydraulic Test stand with different modules.
it is good ,very good place for learning, i learned new things handling various types of heavy M/c.my seniors are very nice , always helpful , motivating, and management are also good.my co-workers are also very nice always helping each other.