Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization Culture reviews

Excellent experience with ISRO. Great atmosphere. Great team and cooperative. Senior are very helpful and polite. Because of ISRO all facilities are available.
Pros
Nice weather in SHAR.
Cons
Much away from hometown
The project we worked on was really innovative and worth doing yet the efforts from the mentor werent that much. we were never entertained inside the premises ever, and it was fully remotely worked upon!
The location was far from the city to have to travel about 70 min which was the only bad thing. The work culture was great and enjoyable. You get all the benefits you need.
I worked there for 1 year and as per me the staff members are very supportive and good in nature to their juniors. stippened to the trainees were very much as compared to the other government institutes
ISRO is an amazing place to work, the environment instils in you a research mentality. The projects that you get to work here are amazing and of national importance.
As a Contract Employee at Cyient, I have worked for Integration department. Good Work Culture and Chance to learn more about Aerospace aspects and Technical things..
Each day gave a newer amd fresh experience. Peaceful work culture with good benefits and support. Good co-worker relations and effective superior communication. Modeling and analysis tasks were given with suitable guidance.
I working as a project student,it is a best place to learn, I learned a lot from the scientist worked there,good environment,good working culture,tension free...
Nice Place to learn and gain new technical things which helpfully for desired skills,nice experience to work with senior scientist engineer who motivated and provided technical help for aim work .
Pros
Excellent work organisation
Cons
No Extra CL
They provide us a perfect environment to use our skills in all kinds of field. Work Culture is quite open. The managers helped us in every query arised.
Most prestigious job one can get. It is a very competitive enviroment, fast paced, fully keeping you engaged in work without time to think of anything else.
This organization is very rich in knowledge and technical aspects. The benefits provided for its employees are very helpful. Main concern of this organization is its management and work culture as the growth of employee is very minimal.
Pros
Benifits, knowledge hub
Cons
Restricted growth
Spend very little time, but each and every has supported on the teaching, learned some things in Purchase Department. Management was good. Mot enjoyable time i when I worked as Telephone Operator.
each and every staffs were treated as a family member. we have our freedom of work. no one will interfere with our work. back support from the higher level is just amazing.
A very nice and peaceful work environment. The work culture is very friendly and working hours are flexible. More technical and process oriented place to work.
In ISRO, It was India’s first mango type building Construction, Project of Hardik Construction. Being part of such amazing product made me technically sound in all aspect of construction.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Nothing.
It is well organised and employee friendly system and the environment. As an Intern, I was given all the support and enlightenment even in their busy schedule.
Indian Space Research Organization a well known organization in India. Basically it does work related to space work. I came to the working culture and great scientists who are working there during this period. Working culture, time management everything is phenomenal at this company.
Pros
good working culture and excellent food options
Cons
n/a
A typical day starts at 9. Workplace culture is all work oriented. Quality of day to day work largely depends on upper level hierarchy, but mostly its worth investing time and knowledge.
Working with someone who is at the top in his particular filed is always fun, the fun with learning brings the best outcome. this is the reason for the best outcome of where i am right now.
ISRO is a wonderful place to work at. The team was supportive and it was fun working with them. they help in knowing the system and getting used to it.
Pros
music available everytime
Cons
strict rules