Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization Job Security & Advancement reviews

Excellent job satisfaction. Hard work with good technical knowledge is supported for timely promotions. Had team work and cooperation.we people had family atmosphere.Enjoyed very good facilities,which are unforgettable. I feel proud of having worked in ISRO.
Pros
Subsidized excellent food, very good hospital, school, colony etc, . very good support for sports, entertainment etc.
Cons
Nil
Correct platform to utilize skills in the organization in which every part in tha organization is analyzed through the practical knowledge.it was really a great experience working over there.
I really enjoyed working here.I worked there with the mentors and they were very helpful and i learnt alot from them.The director was very knowledgeable with knowledge in different categories.
good company to work for. Lots to learn. Worked on various projects. Flexible hours as an intern. Interesting projects. Your work makes an impact on various projects
Wonderful place to learn lot of things like knowing the technological advancements , good management skills, and also you get good pay.job security, encouragement
Pros
Good pay, job security, can get lot of knowledge, bonuses
Cons
Sometimes long hours
ISRO is very good organization to work but for only sometime for contract employees not whole life. Work relaxation is there but growth is not there. so i suggest if we want to take experience we can join ISRO but its not easy to get a job in ISRO
It was a great opportunity for me to know about India's space missions and be a participate of those missions. Employees was very informative and helpful there.
Its is a dream job working here you can learn lot many new things but contract employees dont have any growth the salary are fixed but yeh you have lot to learn over here.
Pls get a chance to work in this organization if you get job here then you are very lucky person it's a very good experience for me to worked here. If I get chance I want to work here again Thank you.
No Regular increment and no additional earning opportunities for contract people. Otherwise its a good place for permanent onrole employee. Timing and flexibility is good here.
Worth experience. Better working atmosphere and management. My experience since here has lifted my knowledge to a greater level. Really enjoying my career life.
I am currently on contract based. I need a permanent job shortly. Please give me an opportunity to work with your company & improve my self & company also
Its a Great achievement and wonderful experience for me to work with such a genius team. The only thing that disappointing me is the period that I had to work was too short. Where I loose the chance of extending my contract period of 3 years.
Isro is a good space center. Isro in apprentice is good job. Isro in more machines available. Isro is the best for job and apprentice work. Isro in good experience.
As a Contract Employee at Cyient, I have worked for Integration department. Good Work Culture and Chance to learn more about Aerospace aspects and Technical things..
I work 4 month with ISRO as B. tech trainee, my experience was awesome, all ISRO Scientists are so excellent and so helpful. Everyone there to help you if you stuck with something.
worked in ISRO was a greatest achievement in my life,because all Indians always have a dream to work there.met lot of scientist and engineers and learned lot of things both technically and non technically .from there i got respect and reputation from the society and get free stuff from there.
Pros
free lunch and free bus survice
Cons
long hours journey from home to work place and less salary
i only interned. mostly worked from home. I actually do have much to say about Indian Space research organisation, Bangalore since i didnt work full time as professional.
awesome experience to work in great indian space research organisation because very intelligent people guided us so that we can able to improve our knowledge in all space sectors
Atmosphere in isro is fresh and breathable. Every employees are supportive. Safe environment. Job security. Productive and fun workplace. Perfect time management.
Pros
Supportive boss.low cost canteens.
Cons
No mobile or outer contacts.
Nice Place to learn and gain new technical things which helpfully for desired skills,nice experience to work with senior scientist engineer who motivated and provided technical help for aim work .
Pros
Excellent work organisation
Cons
No Extra CL