Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization Management reviews

Wonderful place to learn lot of things like knowing the technological advancements , good management skills, and also you get good pay.job security, encouragement
Pros
Good pay, job security, can get lot of knowledge, bonuses
Cons
Sometimes long hours
The Workplace is good We were taken to different workplaces where we were thought, Five Ws and How, the workplace works. Management is very much helpful.
Worth experience. Better working atmosphere and management. My experience since here has lifted my knowledge to a greater level. Really enjoying my career life.
ISRO has very good R&D facilities. Very good place to learn and do research .Good infrastructure and handsome salary are given to everyone. Work and life balance is good.
Pros
Many benefits
Cons
slow management
The best place to work for technical and engineering. Run as the government department with many rules and regulation. Very good project execution. Less orientation towards HR policy for the employee
Pros
Project management
Cons
Low employee friendliness
Atmosphere in isro is fresh and breathable. Every employees are supportive. Safe environment. Job security. Productive and fun workplace. Perfect time management.
Pros
Supportive boss.low cost canteens.
Cons
No mobile or outer contacts.
Here learned so many things accordingly my Automobile sector. Trained with Experienced technicians and Executives.very proud feel to working such a one of the world biggest organization.
This organization is very rich in knowledge and technical aspects. The benefits provided for its employees are very helpful. Main concern of this organization is its management and work culture as the growth of employee is very minimal.
Pros
Benifits, knowledge hub
Cons
Restricted growth
Spend very little time, but each and every has supported on the teaching, learned some things in Purchase Department. Management was good. Mot enjoyable time i when I worked as Telephone Operator.
good place to learning flexible timing and good food provided by management.those guys who live in btm good company for freshers to start esp on embedded and semi conductors.if a person is willing to stretch and hard work this company is good to join with
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indian Space Research Organization?
Nice research place related to space and rf signals where talent can have unlimited opportunities but management is still behind paper and hardcopies.
Pros
Best work places
Cons
My work is based on Lab View programming of electronic instruments as well as testing of payloads. The basic knowledge about vacuum based electronic instruments and there operating principles and the controlling methods of these electronic devices using Lab View programming are also learned from there. Learned Auto CAD as well as Revit Software from there to support the construction section of the organisation. Indian Space Research Organisation provides the best management team work as well as the best workplace ever. Hardest part of the job is the accuracy and efficiency in the system output. (Since the electronics used as more sensitive to the vaccum level,input or output variations, or even sensitive to the environmental changes). The most enjoyable part is the support and the best team work of the organisation members. That helped me to solve complicated problems even gave more confidence to do the work.
Isro as we all know is a high standard and well developed center. The working environment is absolutely good. Job security is assured. Working in such a center is a dream come true for most of the people.
Very good organization. Ample opportunity to learn. Any new proposals will be thoroughly reviewed with lot of importance to employees proposals and most of them based on need were cleared. Management is excellent and pro-employee. people are really excellent and support each other very well. Anybody will love to work with the teams.
Pros
Flexible working hours and good training
ISRO is great and has good management, lot to learn for new college grads. Compensations are still too low and struggling with new and advanced technologies.
Indian Space Research Organization a well known organization in India. Basically it does work related to space work. I came to the working culture and great scientists who are working there during this period. Working culture, time management everything is phenomenal at this company.
Pros
good working culture and excellent food options
Cons
n/a
I worked effectively for the job because of I don't want laziness of role of the job and I have good talent of management sectors of all departments and I getting my knowledge in practically of education
 Experienced in development methodologies, tools and processes contributing the design and cutting edge applications.  Known for excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.  Excelled in development and management of technical issues assigned for the projects.
Management was not properly responce to the Employee. Bus pair,Train prair was not properly given to us.also no prpoper locker facilitys to provied our things in office
Pros
Tea & snacks
Cons
nil
Management in ISRO is good and they gave time to learn about about technologies and do work.The staffs here are very supportive.
Great experience to work with the scientist engineers. Freshers will be having a great chance to directly work on the projects Management of project is not up to the mark Technologies used in development of applications would are not up to the trend.
Pros
Good environment to work
Cons
No chance to learn latest technologies