Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization Pay & Benefits reviews

Nice hardwork & good knowledge .. good cultural, good decipiline, comfortable; so l am like that this company. I am very happy my work prostions. Good salary given.
The location was far from the city to have to travel about 70 min which was the only bad thing. The work culture was great and enjoyable. You get all the benefits you need.
Wonderful place to learn lot of things like knowing the technological advancements , good management skills, and also you get good pay.job security, encouragement
Pros
Good pay, job security, can get lot of knowledge, bonuses
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Its is a dream job working here you can learn lot many new things but contract employees dont have any growth the salary are fixed but yeh you have lot to learn over here.
The Workplace is good We were taken to different workplaces where we were thought, Five Ws and How, the workplace works. Management is very much helpful.
Each day gave a newer amd fresh experience. Peaceful work culture with good benefits and support. Good co-worker relations and effective superior communication. Modeling and analysis tasks were given with suitable guidance.
ISRO has very good R&D facilities. Very good place to learn and do research .Good infrastructure and handsome salary are given to everyone. Work and life balance is good.
Pros
Many benefits
Cons
slow management
worked in ISRO was a greatest achievement in my life,because all Indians always have a dream to work there.met lot of scientist and engineers and learned lot of things both technically and non technically .from there i got respect and reputation from the society and get free stuff from there.
Pros
free lunch and free bus survice
Cons
long hours journey from home to work place and less salary
I was working there learned many things like drawing knowledge assembly and integration area functions and how to handle the situation like that its very good experaince.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Increase our confidence and skill. Good working condition. Safty in all level. Good standerd of living.. social value. Transpotation and food is good and cheap rate
Pros
Canteen good
Cons
Normal
This organization is very rich in knowledge and technical aspects. The benefits provided for its employees are very helpful. Main concern of this organization is its management and work culture as the growth of employee is very minimal.
Pros
Benifits, knowledge hub
Cons
Restricted growth
good and relaxed working atmosphere its central government firm most of the time we spent in research and studies canteen facilities very interactive jobs stress depends on the project
Good working environment, helpful for girls. I got first & best experience in this office. My work is going smoothly. Less salary but good working experience.
My training period in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), ISRO is 1 August 2016 to 31 July 2017. This period I try to finish my all jobs assigned to me. I give instructions from my superior officers. They help in taking good decisions. The cool and good atmosphere is also helped to me to complete my jobs. I am very happy to work at VSSC. I am enjoying a lot..
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
ISRO is a nice place to start as a fresher. It is one of the best govt organisation to provide a best salary to freshers. The problem is the job security is very less
ISRO is great and has good management, lot to learn for new college grads. Compensations are still too low and struggling with new and advanced technologies.
ISRO gives good opportunities toshow your Engg skills . Also as individual and Team member Lot of optional available to make best use of technology and its labs.
Pros
Security, pension
Cons
long undefined hours
since it was the contract job the allowance and the benefits are very limited. Technically the learning process will be more and challenging since the environment is full of high grade.
Pros
Lunch at minimum prices
Cons
very minimum quantity of lunch
Great place to learn. Challenging work environment. Highly skilled teams, great work life balance, excellent compensation and benefits. Freshers who gets an opportunity to work in this organization in any means will be an big asset and an great experience would be added.
good environment to learn.I study and work programs. i study c program,mplab,microc for pic,proteus software. hardware skill improve.test pcb cards.handle smd components.
Pros
free lunch and transportation
Cons
long hour
-Good Working Environment,Learn new Things,Co-Working is very Friendly. also provide good food in canting. every Saturday-Sunday holiday.
Pros
Learning New things
Cons
Contract base job, Job security