Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization Work-Life Balance reviews

The project we worked on was really innovative and worth doing yet the efforts from the mentor werent that much. we were never entertained inside the premises ever, and it was fully remotely worked upon!
good company to work for. Lots to learn. Worked on various projects. Flexible hours as an intern. Interesting projects. Your work makes an impact on various projects
The location was far from the city to have to travel about 70 min which was the only bad thing. The work culture was great and enjoyable. You get all the benefits you need.
Wonderful place to learn lot of things like knowing the technological advancements , good management skills, and also you get good pay.job security, encouragement
Pros
Good pay, job security, can get lot of knowledge, bonuses
Cons
Sometimes long hours
ISRO is very good organization to work but for only sometime for contract employees not whole life. Work relaxation is there but growth is not there. so i suggest if we want to take experience we can join ISRO but its not easy to get a job in ISRO
Pls get a chance to work in this organization if you get job here then you are very lucky person it's a very good experience for me to worked here. If I get chance I want to work here again Thank you.
No Regular increment and no additional earning opportunities for contract people. Otherwise its a good place for permanent onrole employee. Timing and flexibility is good here.
I am currently on contract based. I need a permanent job shortly. Please give me an opportunity to work with your company & improve my self & company also
worked in ISRO was a greatest achievement in my life,because all Indians always have a dream to work there.met lot of scientist and engineers and learned lot of things both technically and non technically .from there i got respect and reputation from the society and get free stuff from there.
Pros
free lunch and free bus survice
Cons
long hours journey from home to work place and less salary
I was working there learned many things like drawing knowledge assembly and integration area functions and how to handle the situation like that its very good experaince.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Working with world's cutting edge technology for real impact affecting a billion lives is a rare opportunity. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has had many more successful launches than NASA in recent times.
This organization is very rich in knowledge and technical aspects. The benefits provided for its employees are very helpful. Main concern of this organization is its management and work culture as the growth of employee is very minimal.
Pros
Benifits, knowledge hub
Cons
Restricted growth
When i join, I got a chance to work with lot of new technology and challenges. But by the time i find that that challenges can be solved but rigid and slow government system always stop you to doing it.
each and every staffs were treated as a family member. we have our freedom of work. no one will interfere with our work. back support from the higher level is just amazing.
I can't really talk about the details but overall its a dream organisation to work for especially in times like this where the organisation is competing with others in the world to reach further corners of space.
Pros
The best R&D institutes in India and the world
Cons
administrative issues typical of big organisations
Work was good. leaning of new things while working happy while working preparation of new drawing of new project leand meany new things like. integration of propellant tanks.
One of the best company The company was very friendly company And understanding peaples was there I was so happy at working in that company And understanding am one of the best worker
Pros
Free lunch
Again, here I was very fortunate to have worked with ISRO. Here I wasn't there for a long time. But, whatever time I got to work, I utilized it to the maximum and was able to start off my career while I was mid through my Engineering.
ASP.net ,VB.net ,SQL well comfort in that Passion Learn web designing ,Good supportive person i seen here for career growth and chance work world best space technology
Great staff and mentors to work with; always ready to help and assist you. Numerous team outings and events Opportunity to socialize with peers Heavy workload during peak seasons Excellent learning opportunities
My training period in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), ISRO is 1 August 2016 to 31 July 2017. This period I try to finish my all jobs assigned to me. I give instructions from my superior officers. They help in taking good decisions. The cool and good atmosphere is also helped to me to complete my jobs. I am very happy to work at VSSC. I am enjoying a lot..
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours