Indianmoney.com

Indianmoney.com Pay & Benefits reviews

I joined Indianmoney as a fresher. Everyone here helped me to raise my level. Trust worthy people.Teammates are very humble and helpful.Great motivation for work.
This company gives you a fake promises you can do the incentives but you'll never get it for years and years and never get the salary hike same salary will be continued till the last working day pathetic company
Pros
Infrastructure
Cons
13 working hours, Shorter Lunch time, Salary Hike, Attractive Incentives, Lots of fake motivations to get there work done, Fake promises, Support from the management, Overall
I have seen many places and also seen the work culture compare to this here it's like waste of workimg here and waste of time. No job security, Always salary deduction, Mainly management is worst who don't even know to manage they are just fooling people and doing business
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Good work culture and good salary, incentives and It helps to manage the workbalance. Team is supportive and seniors groom well for work. Indianmoney Company is best suited for experienced in sales.
Pros
Team building is good though and you get to learn a lot.
Flexibility and job satisfaction. Good salary.An ideal management , work life balanced.Friendly management.Employee friendly companyGot to work on latest technologies.
Work from Home option is available and very employee friendly company. lively team with help whenever needed. Excellent company for growth and offers assistance and they mentor the staffs for their growth.
Pros
Working hours, employee engagement, employee benefits, salary package and management.
Cons
None I can think of.
Employee oriented and goal oriented. good infrastructure Compensations & Benefits Culture & Values. Your ideas are valued and action-ed upon. The management is very supportive
Pros
Growth, learning, rewards, work environment
Cons
I can't think of any as every organisation has some flip side from point of view of an employee.
This is not a permanent to all employees. This is financial. Education company.working hours are more. Salary issues. Management is not correct.lot of partiality
Cons
It is a fast paced environment working here, I got ample opportunity to learn, work and personally enhance myself. They are always on a look out for new innovative ideas, like the employees go the extra mile at work and work in a collaborative manner. They take extra efforts in developing the skills of their employees so that they turn out to be star performers. They have a simple concept making things as simple as possible for all so that everyone enjoys the work over here. They recruit their employees from all walks of life in experience and skill sets to make it a diverse environment as it benefits them a lot. They also have an employee reward point where we can earn more than what is committed to us.
My first job i had a bad experience with TLs and the management.It is too stressfull to handle and the work timings.They should have improved the work atmosphere and work strategy.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Lots of cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indianmoney.com?
Very poor management no job security there with blank career goals yes I would say I got a salary on time ever apart it was very poor job culture and ..
Lead market Bangalore is the number one place to learn and improve your career with balancing your life. Lad market Bangalore reviews as the best company for standard salary and culture.
Lead market Bangalore is the right place to work in bangalore with all kind of benefits. We can enjoy all the best facilities here as a employee. I would like to give 5 star review.
It was quite a good experience to work in Indian money and also Sudheer Indian money review is quite good and the Indian money CEO is quite an inspiring example for everyone one of us.
Pros
Get to learn new everyday
Cons
I haven't found any yet
Nice place to work.I am happy with the Salary. Good team and they are very supportive. Company gives hikes too based on our performance. Thank you Indian Money.
Pros
On Time Salary
Glad to work with great organization and with friendly employees. I have learned many things from Indian Money. I like the way where the team supports very well and also they will encourage freshers. I am happy with the salary and they provide good hikes based on our performance. Great working culture in Indian Money.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Working hours should be change
IndianMoney is Good Place to Work, they are supporting for new employees Great working Culture in Indian Money,I love to work with Indian Money and also Good salary.
Pros
IndianMoney is good place to work
Cons
No Bad Reviews on IndianMoney
Lead Market Bangalore is a good company to work at and their employee review process is also quite good. I got 3 increments in last 2 years whereas in other companies it is only one yearly increment that employees get.
Pros
Good management team and half-yearly salary increments
Cons
Lead market review team should look into employee feedbacks at the time of appraisals.
I love to work with Lead Market Team In Indian Money, i have learnt lot of things here, they are supporting for new employees Great working Culture in Indian Money and also Good salary.
Pros
Sharing Knowledge and Good Salary
Cons
No Bad Reviews on Lead Market Bangalore
I love to work with Indian Money because of i have learnt lot of things here, they are supporting for new employees Great working Culture in Indian Money and also Good salary.
Pros
Sharing Knowledge
Cons
No Compliants
I love to work with Indian Money because of i have learnt lot of things here and they are supporting for new employees Great working Culture in Indian Money and also Good salary.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
need to give some Employee Benifits