Indigo Airlines

Indigo Airlines Employee Reviews

Intense training for 3 months. Different tests and exams clearing is the must.Practically handling medical and life threatening situations.After the intense training we become eligible for a good paying job. Job hours and experience differs daily.Competitive and learning environment.
Pros
Salary benefits.
Cons
Tiring shifts. No public holidays.
Worked therefor 4 years as Lead, my promotion was very smooth and constructive.The people you work with are extremely professional and will go out of the way to support you.Salary was always processed before time.
Had bad experience.. No concept of work life balance is practiced there.. Only internal politics can hekp you succeed. Can not complaint about your pushy seniors.
Great working environment..co-workers are very helpful..i think management should be more efficient...otherwise it is good to work in airport with such a good airline
This is the excellent Work This are professional job class 1 job i am happy to do work inthis job this is excellent working stand in all in job excellent.
Pros
Online payment
Cons
Relaxation, mind fress
It is a great company to work in.It is well organised and healthy company to work for, You get all kind of support from our company, We address eachother(employess) as 6E People we all are a family..I think this is enough for it's employee to describe it's organisation*.
I faced lots of issue with the company when I left the job,the provident process was totally untrustworthy . Still facing issues no help received, even after informing them about My PF account details . Very pathetic. Very bad experience from indigo airlines.
Cons
Stressful and risky . Salary is very less , have to work in unfriendly shifts .! Climate is horrible in most of the stations....! Wouldn't recommend it to anyone
Pros
Ticket allowance ( Only possible if you get holidays )
Cons
Stressful, hard work and less salary
When i was joined this airport so i was feel like very uncomfortable afte that i work harder so i came my confidence and i feel like i have a confidence talk with passnager very comfortably.
One of the best employee friendly company to work with. The company provide you good salary with amazing benefits like discount on your tickets. You get to travel different countries and cities with luxury hotel to stay in.
Pros
Salary, travel
Cons
Flexible time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indigo Airlines?
When we give the interview for this airlines, they pamper us with awesome works like “you’re the ‘I’ in Indigo & personnel’s growth with company growth”. Not even a single word has to be trusted because its just the company supposedly growing but not the personnel for sure. Cheap politics with politically motivated & driven management who’ll force you to do wrong then point you out exactly for the same. Out of all, the worst experience of all fo.
Lots of work pressure with very less salary . At times shifts gets extended. No job security. Politics and foul play in the management. Not a healthy work environment. Wouldn't suggest it for people.
Experience was good, the work culture can be little better. Best training centre. Hands on experience for cabin crew. Best instructors one could ever ask for.
Pros
Free tickets
Cons
Anytime roster change and not notified.
Very good n Excellent organization but no Job security. Due to Covid-19 pandemic lot of employees got laid off. One should have plan B while working here bcoz u never know any moment you will be sacked.
The senior colleagues are very good ..Management is excellent. Cafeteria is too good. It’s a very professional place to work . The management gives the staff the space to perform . Very Competitive. The best place to work .
Generally speaking is a good low cost career Airline which follows standard operation procedures and dedicated certificates . Very rapidly expanding and good future.
Pros
House accommodation and pick up
Cons
Short ground time between sectors
Nice work culture . Be proactive Updated yourself daily Always be professional Grooming and poise is imp. English language mandatory Able to do multitasking
Indigo is a very professional airline. The rules and regulation has to be followed. Employee friendly as well as passenger oriented. Fast growing airline.
Indigo Airlines is too good Indus the first superfast service in Indigo Airlines and customer is satisfy all services all super best of best company
Pros
Cargo
Cons
unloading
As I mention in subject it is the wonderful platform to utilize all your customer service and technical skills which you possese and every day you will get more opportunities to gain knowledge about best and worse experience.
Learnt a lot of new skills from my fellow colleagues as I joint the airline, Management is extremely helpful and approachable.Travelling to different cities meeting new people ,shopping from different places,perks of staff travel.On time .
  1. Employee Reviews