Indigo Airlines

Indigo Airlines Employee Reviews

India378 reviews

It was a good experience to work with Indigo airlines as it was one of the elite airlines, and learned alot from the organisation.

I loved qorking woth Indigo airlines , it gave me immense knowledge about the aviation industry as well as the company itself, and gave knowledge in every aspect and about the civil aviation.

It is a great opportunity to start a career in Aviation Industry to learn and explore. Indigo Airlines management is very supportive.

Overall, People must be very flexible and ready to work in all weather conditions and in any time frames. Grooming standards is must and should with no compromise to work in any Airlines and Aviation Industry.

Pros

Benefits for Travelling across many destinations with family.

Cons

Long Hours with no Personal life balance

Its a nice experience to work with an airlines

salary is not that great but you get the benefits of traveling. Those who love to travel should join indigo. The weekend are not particularly off and you need to work in shifts which keeps on changing

Pros

flight benefits

Cons

low salary

Good

It was nice working with indigo airline, was little difficult in working in COVID period, it was tough time for all, but they have give basic salary which helped alot for all employees

Ramp surity

Iam working in agile airport services company ramp cabin cleaning ramp flights and management work in excellent and the work in hardest in loading flight 🛫 corgo lageg bages and most enjoyable in working community and helping

It was excellent time

it is a great company, the policy, procedure, on time and punctuality for all aspects IndiGo is the best company for work, particularly freshers, the best place to learn.

Pros

on time salary

Cons

work-life balance, would be the main issue.

Fun to work and decent benefits

Indigo brand is very popular and the airline strive to keep it in that way. Grooming and cleanliness should be kept top most while working. Work and life balance is not that great as it will be rotational shift throughout. You may not get leave approved in case of emergency sometimes and it depend on the management too. One can get unlimited ticket for family and spouse which is a great. They provide top quality training which is unlikely compared to other airlines.

Pros

Free tickets

Cons

Long shift hours and rotational shifts

Best Airline to work with in India

If you are a fresher , bachelor and passionate on avaition this is the best place to start. They give you the best training .There are many benifits including Paid leaves and staff travel .

Pros

Free staff travel, paid leaves

Cons

Shift timings can be tough as there are early morning and night shift s ( common in aviation sector)

Not really fun at work place but quite decent more pressure what you imagined

You don't get enough time for your daily life and for your family members, not able live your life how you we want to live . Over work pressure hardly get free time for breakfast or lunch or whenever you get break just of 20mins maximum.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Long hours, extra work load

Good staff

Very good airlines for work And very very good staff .Wokers work with me .Salary.time to time credit.in my salary Account.Very help fully seniors .Very good airlines.

Productive & Fun work place

It was a great journey with this company. I enjoyed a lot in my work. Yes sometimes I have faced many issues regarding leaves but ist obvious bcz of Aviation industry. Otherwise it's a great, Safest & fun Working place ever. #6eforever💙

Excellent company to work with

Developed excellent communication while interacting with pasengers , learnt about good grooming , amazing management and very handsome salary . Working environment is friendly plus very professional .

Pros

Yes free lunch is provided during training

Cons

Sometimes

Face challanges Head Up

Nothing can destroy iron, but it's own rust. Therefore, I wont boost much on the achievements but also cant deny how IndiGo Airlines believed in me and offered ample opportunities of growth.

Very active work place

It's always active.you'll never be bored to work as no two days are same. Good working culture and management. Very flexible to your personal opinion

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Shift timings

I feel Nothing bad in the airlines, professional airlines ,with values and ethical, its growing day by day , covering all station in india

Enjoyed to work with the professional team, very courteous, learning place ,customer friendly ,,,,safety concerned , proper training schdule maintained , fully digitalise with system.

Pros

Paid self

Cons

Short break for 40 min

Dream job

I was appointed as customer service agent, and was handling ground services, alwys wanted to work for airline and Indigo gave me wings but on ground. It was challenging but fun my colleagues, my seniors , staff at GBP ( global business park ) wonderful people now given a chance would again would like to be associated with this beautiful Bird.Thanx

Pros

Amezing work culture

Cons

You have to work in shifts

very dirty company dirty in the sense so much leg pulling Your leg.

I recommend everyone not to apply this organisation so much working hours and no appreciation and no reward to your hard work and dedication. So dont gow with indigo choose aother airline

Productive and fun experience

Best company to work with travelling department.Most importantly the team work is the best to learn and experience customer service.Facing customers make you more confident.

An amazing company for all the aviation aspiring candidates.

Intense training for 3 months. Different tests and exams clearing is the must.Practically handling medical and life threatening situations.After the intense training we become eligible for a good paying job. Job hours and experience differs daily.Competitive and learning environment.

Pros

Salary benefits.

Cons

Tiring shifts. No public holidays.

Productive and fun loving place, very professional and active management.

Worked therefor 4 years as Lead, my promotion was very smooth and constructive.The people you work with are extremely professional and will go out of the way to support you.Salary was always processed before time.

They would make you work for every penny you get

Had bad experience.. No concept of work life balance is practiced there.. Only internal politics can hekp you succeed. Can not complaint about your pushy seniors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indigo Airlines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Compare Indigo Airlines with

• Indigo Airlines
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?