Indigo Airlines

Indigo Airlines Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

It was excellent time

it is a great company, the policy, procedure, on time and punctuality for all aspects IndiGo is the best company for work, particularly freshers, the best place to learn.

Pros

on time salary

Cons

work-life balance, would be the main issue.

Best Airline to work with in India

If you are a fresher , bachelor and passionate on avaition this is the best place to start. They give you the best training .There are many benifits including Paid leaves and staff travel .

Pros

Free staff travel, paid leaves

Cons

Shift timings can be tough as there are early morning and night shift s ( common in aviation sector)

Not really fun at work place but quite decent more pressure what you imagined

You don't get enough time for your daily life and for your family members, not able live your life how you we want to live . Over work pressure hardly get free time for breakfast or lunch or whenever you get break just of 20mins maximum.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Long hours, extra work load

Good staff

Very good airlines for work And very very good staff .Wokers work with me .Salary.time to time credit.in my salary Account.Very help fully seniors .Very good airlines.

Excellent company to work with

Developed excellent communication while interacting with pasengers , learnt about good grooming , amazing management and very handsome salary . Working environment is friendly plus very professional .

Pros

Yes free lunch is provided during training

Cons

Sometimes

very dirty company dirty in the sense so much leg pulling Your leg.

I recommend everyone not to apply this organisation so much working hours and no appreciation and no reward to your hard work and dedication. So dont gow with indigo choose aother airline

Cons

An amazing company for all the aviation aspiring candidates.

Intense training for 3 months. Different tests and exams clearing is the must.Practically handling medical and life threatening situations.After the intense training we become eligible for a good paying job. Job hours and experience differs daily.Competitive and learning environment.

Pros

Salary benefits.

Cons

Tiring shifts. No public holidays.

Productive and fun loving place, very professional and active management.

Worked therefor 4 years as Lead, my promotion was very smooth and constructive.The people you work with are extremely professional and will go out of the way to support you.Salary was always processed before time.

It's very stressful and company only cares for their customers.!

Stressful and risky . Salary is very less , have to work in unfriendly shifts .! Climate is horrible in most of the stations....! Wouldn't recommend it to anyone

Pros

Ticket allowance ( Only possible if you get holidays )

Cons

Stressful, hard work and less salary

Best airline

One of the best employee friendly company to work with. The company provide you good salary with amazing benefits like discount on your tickets. You get to travel different countries and cities with luxury hotel to stay in.

Pros

Salary, travel

Cons

Flexible time

Not good

Lots of work pressure with very less salary . At times shifts gets extended. No job security. Politics and foul play in the management. Not a healthy work environment. Wouldn't suggest it for people.

Productive place and exact time management and precise documentation

Generally speaking is a good low cost career Airline which follows standard operation procedures and dedicated certificates . Very rapidly expanding and good future.

Pros

House accommodation and pick up

Cons

Short ground time between sectors

A leading airline in India. Oppurtunities are fair enough. Great place to work. Management is always supportive. Many oppurtunities to grow for a professional career.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

No personal life, stressful job

My experience was a roller coaster ride.

It was a great company to work for. My contribution to the company was recognized and awarded by promoting me to Assistant Base Manager with couple of months of joining. However my reporting line manager lacked empathy, support and qualities of a good leader and I suffered due this and decided to quit as I valued my self-respect more than following her unreasonable orders.

Pros

Lot of learning opportunities and travel benefits

Cons

Shift duties and salary

productive work place

i was a cabin crew in indigo airlines was responsible for safety and security of aircraft. we use to get pick up and drop facilities from there side. good incentives.

Pros

good salary, safety, customer interaction

Cons

long working hours

Yes I agree with you job

Yes best company job provides I like to airport job me airport job do but no expression no but like job company is very good so thank you.... So pl job

Pros

Example free lanches

Cons

Explain brack short

Best place to work but all the things depend on you that how hardworking you are

Before going to any of the airline be prepared to be sleepless. Otherwise everything will be cool , the company is awesome regarding the salary becoz they paid the salaries to their employees on time . Managers are also to good, helpful, polite , supportive . The working environment is very much comfortable .

Good airline

Good airline to work with. Progressive environment. Would be better if they increase the salary. Need to work on how they treat their cabin crew. Overall they are better than other airlines in India.

Overall good culture, Training ,fast pramotions , company growing with very fast pace, safety first, provide best quality uniform, technologically adv

Indigo airlines was an advancing airline gaining reputation for budget traveling and cheap air fairs. Salary perks are very good and offers a stress free environment to work. ... I loved my work but the salary compared to the work I, as a crew did, was not enough. I did not see myself grow in the company in the future.

Average

It was a good company with strict work ethic. Good salary and perks. Some may try just for the pay. Fast life and very minimum sleep. Work hours are hectic

Totally worthless management.

I will suggest you not to work in any low cost airlines they treat you as a slave. The management think they hired you to work 24x7 without a break 11 hrs a day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indigo Airlines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2