Indira IVF Hospital Private Limited
View all Indira IVF Hospital Private Limited reviews

Indira IVF Hospital Private Limited

Indira IVF Hospital Private Limited Employee Review

I am not satisfied with sallery

All things good in Indira ivf but work load is heavy at centre extra duties in another post like allrounder,this is not good,and not given satisfied sallery.

Same location

I am happy

When we joined Indira IVF hospital then I thought how spent my first working days in the hospital? Firstly I met the Hr ,her behaviour was very nice. She met me all staff like doctors and pharmacist.

Fun work palace

Good. Work palace.i enjoyed the pharmacist post at Indira IVF hospital.its challenging And progressive moment for my life.its increased my knowledge for Bater oportunity and challenging role.

Fun working environment, co-operative staff and senior

My working experience in Indira is wonderful.All seniors are very humble , supportive and co-operative . Company CEO Dr.kshitiz murdia and Nitiz murdia sir is very down to earth, very much connected to all employees of indira and take care of them.Love to be a part of this wonderful family throughout my life 💖.Best fertility chain in India, so much care for patients treatment and their mental health in Indira ivf hospital.

Pros

So many

Cons

No cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indira IVF Hospital Private Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Indira IVF Hospital Private Limited with

• Indira IVF Hospital Private Limited
  • I am not satisfied with sallery