Indira ivf Hospital

Indira ivf Hospital Employee Reviews

Good cool environment but less salary ...working here and enjoying like with friends...there is lot to learn here..best environment to excell and grow
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Less exposure
I was join this organisation because this is one the best IVF center's in pan India I have learned alot but last six months some of issues accured in top management level so job security level is going down
Very helpful co workers. Less stress. Only problem is leave problem.very less leave (1 and half paid leave per day). The work seems less with those around you.
It was a great opportunity to work there & salary was good , even designation was also good , but struggling for security as a female employee & quit it due to some unfortunate events .
Very good place of working, supporting seniors manager and also very supporting directors of the Company. It is a fast growing company in the field of IVF.
I worked with indira ivf for 4 years. I started working with this centre when it was recently opened. Initially work was fun. We enjoyed working and having fun together. We had time for our colleagues and our seniors. Same was with them. But slowly as the centre grew things got changed slowly. Now there is no time for each other. Patient rush is too much. No management at all. People who work there manage everything on their own. Sometimes things gets out of hands. I loved to work there but now it's just a job i have to do. Just a source of earning. I miss that time when we were more of friends than colleagues.
Cons
No Lunch Timing
Duty hour is too long,I learnt so many things,it is good place for learning with earning, management is so copretive,workplace culture is so funny,we enjoy our work,the hardest part of our job is patients handing when number of patient are more.
Pros
Cons
Duty hour is 9 hour
Every thing is just disgusting, no working environment. Stupid people and worst working culture. No need to join this company. Very poor management and very low chances of growth.
Cons
no holidays