Indira ivf Hospital

Indira ivf Hospital Management reviews

I was join this organisation because this is one the best IVF center's in pan India I have learned alot but last six months some of issues accured in top management level so job security level is going down
It was a great opportunity to work there & salary was good , even designation was also good , but struggling for security as a female employee & quit it due to some unfortunate events .
I worked with indira ivf for 4 years. I started working with this centre when it was recently opened. Initially work was fun. We enjoyed working and having fun together. We had time for our colleagues and our seniors. Same was with them. But slowly as the centre grew things got changed slowly. Now there is no time for each other. Patient rush is too much. No management at all. People who work there manage everything on their own. Sometimes things gets out of hands. I loved to work there but now it's just a job i have to do. Just a source of earning. I miss that time when we were more of friends than colleagues.
Cons
No Lunch Timing
Duty hour is too long,I learnt so many things,it is good place for learning with earning, management is so copretive,workplace culture is so funny,we enjoy our work,the hardest part of our job is patients handing when number of patient are more.
Pros
Cons
Duty hour is 9 hour
Every thing is just disgusting, no working environment. Stupid people and worst working culture. No need to join this company. Very poor management and very low chances of growth.
Cons
no holidays