Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Chennai, Tamil Nadu28 reviews

towertelecomvodafoneindiaorganisationcircleinfrastructuretiming

productive

The environment is good and most friendly people and also if your a fresher and wanna learn about the communication sector this place will be the best to grow and also even though work pressure is high the daily fruits and hr Friday fun will be enjoyable

Pros

low cost lunch and free fruits every day

Cons

long hours works

ok not bad

nice place to work but lot of politics,but lot to learn new things and encourages to learn new things by some of the managers only. there will be work pressure in the times of flood or natural calamities

Indus Towers Ltd insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive and great work place

lot of learning, started from scratch since the company formed in 2008 and working from beginning, lot of exposure, experience, opportunity for deploying various streams. over all good work place to work with. values driven organization with good vision.

Pros

family oriented

Cons

health care and personal care

Reviews

last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. While I already had strong IT skills, I didn’t have any previous experience of Microsoft Access. When my employer introduced a new order management system which used Access they gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this. I was then able to put this training into practice on a day-to-day basis and I am now extremely adept at using the package. I also learned a great deal about handling customers. My previous roles were not customer-facing so it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience.

Good work place

It is a telecom company. Good management, they are serving to employees nice feel to work and monthly conducting healthcare event to their employees and stress reduce event.

Pros

Free break snacks

Cons

Break time, Healthcare etc..

nice place

Am working in control room for indus tower lvt chennai, chennai and tamilnadu phone calls attend and send the permit msg,than evening mail to my boss chennai and rotn calls list...,

Pros

Cons

7hrs working

Nice place to work

Indus Tower is an telecom industry. India's largest telecom industry. Excellent place to work. Employee Engagement activities. Good Management. Good environment. I learned lot about Supply chain management, Vendor management, GRN Process, SRN Process, Logical Posting, STN, Vendor code creation.

Pros

Free Snacks, Fruits, Tea and Coffee & Lunch

Lack of acknowledgement for handling crisis situation.

workplace culture is bizarre. Transparency in handling team members is poor. Career progression is too slow and not sure about job security. I have learned basics of telecom industry.

Best place to work

time management is very good Employee welfare is very good work culture is so good Given very good training for employees for their growth Given opportunity to learn individual performance

Pros

Subsidiary food, free snacks

Cons

Late sitting

Productive and modern culture workplace

This is my second company after my post graduation, Learning the corporate admin culture of work style, This company is more concern about employee welfare and engagement activity they were spending more into employee satisfactions. All the engagement events are enjoyably movement in this company,At the same time as admin team facing the hardest part of the work is when the engagement events.

Cons

Unsheduled time

Gud place to work

Indus has won the best work place award for 2 times. It is Good place to work. Working in Indus environment is great. But at the field level it is a bit tough.

Best Work Place

The Indus towers Limited is best work place and good place for improve the work skills and good management system and very impotent for safety

Pros

carrier growth

Cons

life balance

Good working environment.

Managers are very good, my role is monitoring the links of different OPCO's we have to coordinate with field team to resolve the issues. Good experience.

Budjets, Forecasting,Payroll, and Accounts Payable & Receivable.maintenance technician attendance and Salaries PF.

*Excellent Communications & Public Relations *Handled Various Accounting Tasks With Diligence. *Knowledge of Telephone Infrastructure Services *Knowledge of ESI,PF andFilling of service and sales TAX,TDS return.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

8 hrs

Good Telecommunication company

Good Company for freshers to learn IT technologies. Working environment and timings are really commendable. Shift timings and work culture as well as really good.

Enjoyable and Gaming

1. Alarm Monitoring On Door Open Sites to Prevent the Theft Cases 2. Raising and Closing the Trouble Tickets on Daily Basis 3. Daily & Monthly Analysis to Reduce the Theft Cases, Handling Escalations Non TT Cases To Higher Official, Using Application NET TRACK for Enquiry on Alarm 4. All my team members are helping person, and enjoy person easily join for all members in group

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Not prove my sollo perfamance

Effective Management

1. Maintain Good discipline 2. Managing with all aspects 3. Every month reward for best employee 4. Motivate the labours 5. More Training 6. Observing safety measures 7. Arranging outing every 6 months

Pros

Free food

Cons

8 hours but shift basis

its a nice organisation company.

its a nice organisation company and nice team management. it gives my work culture and to learn the people activities and gives lot of thinking mind to close the client issue at the earliest. we celebrate every month as the team work performance.

Excellent Workplace

A typical day at work will be Monday, Learnt how to handle work pressure, Hard to satisfy, Good Friends, Statical Data, Reconciliations

Pros

Fruit everyday

Cons

Hard to satisfy the superior officer

Good and fun work place

Indus towers is largest Telecom company for New build sites,sharing and 3G,4G projects handle with customer Airtel,Vodafone ,Idea,Relaiance. And maintain O&M all over india.

Always job

Since the role i went in is a contract job, we were not treated well. The on role employees were enjoying the full benefits provided by the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indus Towers Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Indus Towers Ltd with