Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh14 reviews

Work life balance is bit challenging. Huge pressure due to Multi tasking

Work life balance is bit challenging. Huge pressure due to Multi taskingHR is integrated part of Bussiness but mostly influenced by line manager .EHS is very important

Good working company and learning company of telecom

Good telecom company & learning company ,here workplace ,management is very carefully working ,here working and enjoyable job,network is running 24 hrs so working time for 24 hrs its pearly operational work.

Good environment

Indus is a very good organisation for employee. They are very take care about their employee n his family. They are enguage with environment safety health employee n social level. Vry good management.

Great Workplace

I am working with this organization from last 6 years, I got more challenges to built my carrier and overall best company to do make own life better. it will help to grow financially strong also.

Good Company

its good company. Lot of learning Co-operative Management Friendly working Environment No job clarity Festival celebration at workplace with full enthusiasm

Pros

good working environment

Cons

No role clarity

Good to some extent

Good to some extent,paid less,more chaos but very large organisation keeps an eye on employee development through training and other activities.process oriented company but process is quite complex.

Pros

Free lunch, good appraisal %age

Cons

Long hoyrs, 24 hrs working, less salary.re

*Without Manager facing Cooperate team *Data Management,Operating ISQ System, Vendor Management * Good * Good * Whole night office stay * Grand Party monthly

productive and fun workplace

i have done my job 100% but there is no scope for me and my future. according to salary my work is very tough. this is good copany but there is no ant appraisel and there is no any incetives.

Pros

Leave

Cons

Work load

Great Place to work

Company culture is quite good in terms of management and policies. But having too much travelling to rural areas. Uttar Pradesh is very much popular for the roads and Society and you have to deal with these two things on regular basis. Overall company is good but environmental challenges makes life tought to survive.

Pros

perks, traveling allowance, food meal allowances

Cons

Travelling for long hours

Excellence

This was very excellent company with its way of working & management policy. The people working there with the management policy & the as per the standard.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

9-10 Hours

Work with Zeal

Daily we have many challenges on field. Top managment support is always extended when ever we approch for any help.Team building and team support is most important for achieving field tasks.My co workers are all veru cooperative and supportive and helpful.

Pros

Challenging

Cons

No work life balance

Life secure and growth

Very funny and loving person and avoid to unnecessary things like that laziness, dishonest indispensable. Some point are very important for me- 1. Daily counseling 2. Fortnightly review 3. Entertainment with team 4. Timely Motivation 5. Accountability

Pros

nothing

Cons

Productive but busy and Hepatic work schedule.

Indus is a very good organization. Lot of chances for growth. Learned lot of Management Things and work in very high pressure.

Pros

Company vehicle and PSOs for Safety

Cons

24*7 working Hours.

Hectic

not so bad but late night sitting & working culture is not upto mark

Pros

care for on role employees

Cons

late night working culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indus Towers Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Indus Towers Ltd with