Indus Towers Ltd

Indus Towers Ltd Employee Reviews in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Good telecom company & learning company ,here workplace ,management is very carefully working ,here working and enjoyable job,network is running 24 hrs so working time for 24 hrs its pearly operational work.
Indus is a very good organisation for employee. They are very take care about their employee n his family. They are enguage with environment safety health employee n social level. Vry good management.
I am working with this organization from last 6 years, I got more challenges to built my carrier and overall best company to do make own life better. it will help to grow financially strong also.
its good company. Lot of learning Co-operative Management Friendly working Environment No job clarity Festival celebration at workplace with full enthusiasm
Pros
good working environment
Cons
No role clarity
Good to some extent,paid less,more chaos but very large organisation keeps an eye on employee development through training and other activities.process oriented company but process is quite complex.
Pros
Free lunch, good appraisal %age
Cons
Long hoyrs, 24 hrs working, less salary.re
*Without Manager facing Cooperate team *Data Management,Operating ISQ System, Vendor Management * Good * Good * Whole night office stay * Grand Party monthly
i have done my job 100% but there is no scope for me and my future. according to salary my work is very tough. this is good copany but there is no ant appraisel and there is no any incetives.
Pros
Leave
Cons
Work load
Company culture is quite good in terms of management and policies. But having too much travelling to rural areas. Uttar Pradesh is very much popular for the roads and Society and you have to deal with these two things on regular basis. Overall company is good but environmental challenges makes life tought to survive.
Pros
perks, traveling allowance, food meal allowances
Cons
Travelling for long hours
This was very excellent company with its way of working & management policy. The people working there with the management policy & the as per the standard.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
9-10 Hours
Daily we have many challenges on field. Top managment support is always extended when ever we approch for any help.Team building and team support is most important for achieving field tasks.My co workers are all veru cooperative and supportive and helpful.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
No work life balance
Very funny and loving person and avoid to unnecessary things like that laziness, dishonest indispensable. Some point are very important for me- 1. Daily counseling 2. Fortnightly review 3. Entertainment with team 4. Timely Motivation 5. Accountability
Pros
nothing
Cons
Indus is a very good organization. Lot of chances for growth. Learned lot of Management Things and work in very high pressure.
Pros
Company vehicle and PSOs for Safety
Cons
24*7 working Hours.
not so bad but late night sitting & working culture is not upto mark
Pros
care for on role employees
Cons
late night working culture